Decal Window Sizes

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
tohowalk

Decal Window Sizes

Post #1 »

I'll ask this here as well as on the Discord. I have always had problems with the size of various decal plugin windows being too small to show all the text in the window. The various Vtank windows have this problem, but the worst one right now id Gearfoundry, which I have been experimenting with. None of the different function windows are wide enough to show all the text for each setting box on my display, so I can't read the setting to see what it is. My AC screen is fine - the resolution is what I want, so I don't think that's the problem. No matter what screen resolution I set, it doesn't fix the problem with the plugin windows anyway. Is there somewhere I can change the resolution for just the plugin windows to make them wide enough to be useful?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

can you attach a screenshot?
Immortalbob of MT

tohowalk

Post #3 »

This is an example using Vtan
ScreenShot00000.jpg
ScreenShot00000.jpg (371.25 KiB) Viewed 8149 times
k main screen. Some Vtank and Gearfoundry acreens are better, some are worse:

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

eww....have you tried resizing the window using the bottom right corner?
Immortalbob of MT

tohowalk

Post #5 »

Yes I have - I can make the window taller or shorter, and a little bit wider, but the text doesn't change to fit the new window size. I can look at the screens on another machine to see what all the text says, so it's not the end of the world.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #6 »

i asked Hell's Wrath, your issue is windows text size. needs to be set to 100% if you want vtank legible
Immortalbob of MT

tohowalk

Post #7 »

Aah - that explains it - I never even thought about that setting. Many thanks to you both!