GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.9.1)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #21 »

I made it on reefcull...it works
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #22 »

Version 1.2
-will now choose either Nuhmudira's Enlightenment, or Arcanum Enlightenment VII depending on which you have in your spell book
-you can now enable/disable the portal bot by setting the appropriate variable to always/never in the *** Edit Here *** state
-silent mode (no spam) can now be enabled/disabled in the *** Edit Here *** state
-can now make use of Town Network Portal Gems, enable/disable in the *** Edit Here *** state
-speaks in open chat when summoning a portal now

The next time I update this it will be a major overhaul using methods I figured out most of the way through making it.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #23 »

Version 1.2.1
-fixed bug that would lock the macro up. No longer responds to requests while summoning a portal.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #24 »

I've been made aware of spell id changes with reefculls new professors....I've been working on a major overhaul of buffcaster as is...I'm just gonna have to release it a tad early (feature incomplete) with fixes for the spell id issue.

this bug is causing people who learned their spells from the spell professors in arwic after they got updated to lock up the bot when trying to cast salvaging (resolved in 1.2) missile weapon mastery, and potentially a few others (still unresolved)
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #25 »

Version 1.3 Changelog:
-Buffing system overhaul part 1, "variable-ized" the buff ID's to allow for expanding to lesser level buff sets.
-Can now cast 6's, 7's, and 8's.
-Regaining vitals can now be set to 6's 7's or 8's (there is no stamina to mana 8)
-The Buff-Self state has been cleaned up substantially, and has been made more efficient.
-Now will attempt to regain stamina/mana when necessary while self buffing.
-New PreBuff option added, it will cast the next level lower foc/self/creature spells before doing its main buff routine.
-Will now check for Pyreal Scarabs for level 6 self buffs, as well as Gold Scarabs if PreBuff is enabled.
-No Begging mode added, when turned on, it will not beg for comps when low.
-When begging for comps, it now begs for the specific component it is running low on.
-Will only beg for components it is set to use, for instance if you are using sixes to buff, it wont beg for plats.
-Now supports both possible Missile Weapon Mastery Other VII spells. (old arwic professors vs new)

I tested this out pretty thoroughly, but there's starting to be a lot of combinations of settings available...if you run into a problem, please let me know.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #26 »

Version 1.3.1
-delays fixed for summoning portals, it should switch headings again before summoning.
-added ability to set your summon spell level to 1 2 or 3 (default 1)

I might have gone a bit too conservative on the timing for summoning portals, this caused it to have trouble switching headings before casting the spell.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #27 »

Version 1.3.2
-Now supports ALL versions of Light Weapons Mastery Other VI/VII and Missile Weapons Mastery Other VI/VII (16)
-If brilliance is NOT cast within 5 seconds, bot will ask for the Refill Charge necessary to refill the mana stone, and return to what it was doing prior.
-There is now configurable goodbye messages found at the bottom of the *** Edit Here *** state

There shouldn't be any more issues with the light weapons/missile weapons spells....there's 16 of them in total...for 4 buffs...annoying
Immortalbob of MT

CasterofApokalypse

Post #28 »

Thanks for the update = D Not sure if it's possible but it'd be nice to have the ability to set a main wand for buffing while having it switch to FS for brills. At the moment I have to leave brillbot off if I want to use a wand other than FS for buffing/idle. Kudos for the great quality alternative to Castaway for those of us who are too lazy to modify the xmls xD

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #29 »

it doesn't require the focus spud to be wielded to cast brill...try it out :D
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #30 »

Version 1.4.0
-Added most alternate commands that match up with Castaway
-Can now queue up to 9, with 1 buffing!
-added a check in case recharging vitals fails to return on its own

I still have some stuff planned, but this is a nice update. No longer will the bot get stuck if it regens above minimum values before it casts it's recharge spells (rejuv/stam2mana). Most castaway commands that translated over now function, so you dont have to care about which commands you issue/receive. Also, now supports Queue length's up to 9 with 1 toon being buffed.
Immortalbob of MT