Level 8 Scrolls

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
pappy

Level 8 Scrolls

Post #1 »

I've updated the Scrolls plugin (for making level 8 spells) so that it is compatible with the emulator. This version also adds the imperil spell which was missing from the retail version.
Attachments
Scrolls_v1.0.4_Updated_by_Pappy.zip
(20.21 KiB) Downloaded 2903 times
Last edited by pappy on January 28th, 2019, 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

does it attempt to make hermetic link 8? because thats not available on GDLE at this time.
Immortalbob of MT

pappy

Post #3 »

It does not attempt to make hermetic link 8. Making an entire school at once should work perfectly. Some spells such as dual wield were not removed because they fail gracefully.

CasterofApokalypse

Post #4 »

Appreciate the updated version = ) Works great and I don't have to go through and select only the useful ones.

pappy

Post #5 »

I've updated the plugin to contain Hermetic Link because it is working now.

Note: It is currently not possible to make Imperil 8 on the emulator but I am leaving it in there because it has been working in the past.

CyberKnight

Post #6 »

Does this tell you all spells your missing or just level 8's?

Lanky Yewsun

Post #7 »

I know this is an old tread, but I have download this and followed the directions. All I get when I try and all the DLL to Decal is "Failed to Register Plugin" I went to Properties and "UnBlocked" it and still fails?