Dear Morningthaw

Morningthaw community board
korax

Dear Morningthaw

Post #1 »

I MISS MY GAEM!!!!!
AND ALL MY MT NINJAS :[[[[

Especially Bob, DM, TC, Corr and all the other bloodless Democrats.

Love you people.
See you on the forums.

Seltoor

Post #2 »

Indeed :(

Aegis Fang

Post #3 »

All of my brothers and sisters from Asheron's Call are missed by me as well. I miss Morningthaw the most. My first and main server from 2000 to 2016 off an on and most of it in Immortalbob's monarchy.

Loved all those people and the game.

Someday Morningthaw! Someday!

Aegis Fang

Post #4 »

actually would just like to point out that after all this time thinking this Immortal Bob was a good guy he aint. Just a vindictive little man who thinks he can treat anyone he wants like shit because hes done such a "service" to Asherons Call by playing it forever an leeching xp from vassels like he invented it.

Immortal Bob is a fake piece of shit human being that is going to act so nice an cool to you until you do or say anything he doesnt like then he will fuck you over an rely on his fake reputation as a nice guy to cover acting like a cunt up.

Immortal Bob you are truly a human that deserves the worst fate possible. Being forgotten an ignored, cause thats the only hell on earth and empty piece of shit like you would know.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #5 »

Aegis Fang wrote:actually would just like to point out that after all this time thinking this Immortal Bob was a good guy he aint. Just a vindictive little man who thinks he can treat anyone he wants like shit because hes done such a "service" to Asherons Call by playing it forever an leeching xp from vassels like he invented it.

Immortal Bob is a fake piece of shit human being that is going to act so nice an cool to you until you do or say anything he doesnt like then he will fuck you over an rely on his fake reputation as a nice guy to cover acting like a cunt up.

Immortal Bob you are truly a human that deserves the worst fate possible. Being forgotten an ignored, cause thats the only hell on earth and empty piece of shit like you would know.
Idk what i did to you to provoke this, but quite honestly my reputation is earned.

I put thousands of hours over the years into community projects...things that people to this day use on the emulators.

Here's a short breakdown:

I volunteered for ACVault for almost 4 years, from patch tree to site manager.

I moderated the Morningthaw board on the VNBoards for a few years.

I have been an admin on the community wiki for probably 8-10 years, and have made thousands of edits.

I have spent thousands of hours writing public metas, and loot profiles.

I run the only website dedicated to vtank metas/whatnot, and give people a place to share them with the community.

I spent hundreds of hours into giant spreadsheets so you can get content back into the game.

I moderate the AC subreddit.

Even now, when I am no longer playing AC....

I continue to support the community in my free time via discord, here on my forums, and on reddit.

I continue to admin the wiki, and check all new submissions to verify accuracy.

I moderate the AC reddit, to keep the community clean, and reduce spam/shitposts.

I provide insight, and information to the content/emu teams when they need a second look at things that may not have been captured from retail.

I've done all these things (and more) and continue to because I love the AC community. Sure I can be a dick sometimes, especially when I feel used, and unappreciated for all the work I have done IN MY SPARE TIME. All of which I make publicly available to everyone.

My reputation was not earned by "playing AC and leeching vassal xp"...
I'm sorry I rubbed you the wrong way, but I guess you can't please everyone. I'll be leaving your post here.
Immortalbob of MT