Thank You, Virindi!

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Joeblow8579

Thank You, Virindi!

Post #1 »

I know I speak for everyone when I offer a heartfelt "thank you" to Virinidi Inquisitor. More than probably any other single person (including the individual developers), you have made AC a great place to live and play over the past 17 years. All your hard work has made a tremendous, tremendous difference for all Asheron's Call players.

I literally can't imagine playing AC without your plugins.

Thank you!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

seconded.
Immortalbob of MT

Thwargle

Post #3 »

100% this. Virindi's tools and expertise made Asheron's Call worth playing FAR longer than the game alone would have been.

Thanks from another fan :)

Goobernut

Post #4 »

I agree .... the tools she created was beyond amazing and for some one with a mostly paralyzed left upper arm Vtank has made the game an absolute joy for me ... I get that some people think its "cheating" but I seriously would not have been able to play from 2011 till now with out it or play with out being frustrated as heck... I couldn't even target a drudge stinker at onestage ... with one hand I was mashing buttons I'd do all kinds of dances and emote cons in front of the critter I was trying to kill .... if there was such a thing in the game of monsters dying of laughter I would have been king, :-)

So .. Virindi if you are readying thing ... thank you thank you thank you .... sad as it is this game got me through recovering from a massive heart attack and a long time in hospital resulting in heart damage and it took a long time before I could walk to the elevator in our apartment an back (I can get there and get to the shops and even do a 5 mile hike now, 3 years later) was out of action for about 8 months -- your tool enabled me to have so much enjoyment when shuffling to the bathroom was a chore ....

again .. thank you thank you thank you and thank you again .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek: :D

Trigger9008

Post #5 »

I too would like to give a big Thank You! to V. Oddly, VirindiTank is a big reason why I retained and bolstered my passion for programming. My life would definitely be different if not for AC and V.

Cheers!
~Trigger9008~

Tao

Post #6 »

I'd like to add my thanks as well for all Virindi's hard work! You made the game even more of a pleasure to continue playing. Thank you very much!!

whatalesyou

Post #7 »

100% Concur.

Rochefort Trappistes
Guldendraak
Beamish
Hoegaarden

doog

Post #8 »

Amen, Thank you for making tedious parts of a great world more enjoyable. Thank you to all the scripters, meta-ers, and contributors, thank you Bob and others for all the hosting and community building over the years. It's been fun.

Doogs

Roogon

Post #9 »

Thank you for making all those years fun!! :)
Roogon