Colo Meta Question

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Dragonetti

Colo Meta Question

Post #1 »

I am using the Colo Adv version 7, I noticed my crew will change weapons going against the suggested monster tab. I've add Six, SixB and so on to each chars monster tab. Should I also add the monster types and appropriate weapon as well?

yaroz

Post #2 »

Gimp

Dmdtt

Post #3 »

six, sixb etc are rules that allow for preEquip between spawns. to get your chars to actually use those specific weapons in many cases you will also need to add rules that match those particular monsters and select the right weapon in items list for it.

yaroz

Post #4 »

I had a big long explanation typed out, but when I clicked on Submit, it deleted everything and put "Gimp" in there.

For my army, I just have Default selected for most of the weapons. The only ones that I set are for my archers that use a bow with a different type arrow (i.e. soulbound). I usually complete with like 18 minutes left when I'm running a full army, or like 3 minutes left when I'm running others through with just 4 of my guys. I'm sure I can cut that down quite a bit if I went through every character and updated their weapons.

Dragonetti

Post #5 »

So, this is how I get in touch with my patron. Hey I paid the Mansion maintenance you lazy bum!