AC Account Manager (Thwarg Launcher)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
Thwargle

Post #61 »

Browse to where you installed the launcher (default location is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Thwargle Games\ThwargLauncher), and look for Thwarg-Launcher.exe.config

Open that file with notepad or a similar text editor (you should be able to right click the file and click "edit").

Inside the File, there are list of "Session...." strings. Change the "value" to whatever unicode character you would like.

Apparently this forum doesn't support full unicode character sets, because the characters are "unsupported", or i would copy/paste them in. I have instead changed the character to the english word describing it inside of asterisks.

<add key="SessionStatusNone" value="*Violinthing*"/>
<add key="SessionStatusStarting" value="*EqualsSign*"/>
<add key="SessionStatusRunning" value="*CheckMark*"/>
<add key="SessionStatusWarning" value="*RainUmbrella*"/>

yaroz

Post #62 »

My most favorite feature thus far.. I love not having to check/uncheck characters if I want to log in a mule in addition to my regular group. heh

Starcrusher

Post #63 »

Sometimes the launch button won't work until I close the launcher and reopen it. Also not seeing those symbols anywhere, but not a big deal.

Tacit_MT

Post #64 »

I've seen the same issue with accounts not logging in until I restart the launcher. The accounts in question are run on a laptop that is only used for thuun summoning quest, so they would have been logged out for about 24 hours.

The symbols only seem to show if you have a character selected to auto-login.

Also, is there any way to get the characters name to show in the title bar regardless of who is logged in? It seems it works only if the character is set to auto-login from the launcher- changing characters once it's launched doesn't show the currently logged in character, or if no character is set to auto-login, the char name won't ever show.

Starcrusher

Post #65 »

For me, the launcher is leaving the game_nnnn.txt files even after hours of the clients being logged out. That is causing the launch button to not work until the launcher is restarted (which deletes the txt files).

Goobernut

Post #66 »

Seeing the same issues with launch button not doing anything (after doing one successful launch, as in you logged all your wanted characters in) ... closing and reopening resolves the issue

Starcrusher

Post #67 »

3.2.4.0 is working much better so far.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #68 »

Ran the upgrade, and all my account infos disappeared...luckily i have the info...
Immortalbob of MT

Goobernut

Post #69 »

I ran the update and found my account info had gone too ... as my account.txt file points to different installs and different .ini files I didn't want to type all that out again so looks for my original ... found this:

Original account.txt is at the old path

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\ACAccountManager

Copied to the new home that account.txt lives and my account info was all there

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\ThwargLauncher

It appears that Thwarg changed the home of the account.txt and other things like the character and profiles folders

oh yeah once you move the file you'll have to manually select your servers again as you get a pop up saying no accounts and servers selected

Goobernut

Post #70 »

Just looked at Thwargs website and release notes are:

VERSION 3.2.4.0
- Changed name from ACAccountManager to ThwargLauncher
- Unable to log in characters with Apostrophe in the name
- Sometimes accounts didn't realize they were closed (they were having an existential crisis)

Its not changing the name of the original folder name as I believe that would require admin rights, and differentiating between fresh installs and upgrades would be a pain, so a new folder is created it looks like :-)