Rare Tracker v2.0.0 + Source Code

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
Hotdogface

Post #11 »

*Feature request*:

I'd like to record my data onto a chart or graph. The graph would have two values, hours and rare found. Maybe an average of when rares are found would be cool. Or an estimate of when the next rare would be found based on past data. The UI could read out a percentage chance or an estimated time/ kills remaining until next rare.

Right now Im making 350 kills per hour and the wiki says rares drop on about every 2500 kills so that would mean that estimated time until next rare drop would be about 7.14 hrs.

Also an optional log of the rares found could be nice.

Another idea is possible giving an indicator of weather the kills you're getting qualify you for rare drops or not. A simple green "Qualified" button that lights up or not with tooltips could suffice. I know qualifying for rare drops means you have to kill monsters above your level or creatures level 100 or above (If I remember correctly).

Hope these ideas inspire.

Regardless this is SUPER useful! thanks for the release.

invisible fire

Post #12 »

1.1.0 now up

invisible fire

Post #13 »

Hotdogface wrote:*Feature request*:

I'd like to record my data onto a chart or graph. The graph would have two values, hours and rare found. Maybe an average of when rares are found would be cool. Or an estimate of when the next rare would be found based on past data. The UI could read out a percentage chance or an estimated time/ kills remaining until next rare.

Right now Im making 350 kills per hour and the wiki says rares drop on about every 2500 kills so that would mean that estimated time until next rare drop would be about 7.14 hrs.

Also an optional log of the rares found could be nice.

Another idea is possible giving an indicator of weather the kills you're getting qualify you for rare drops or not. A simple green "Qualified" button that lights up or not with tooltips could suffice. I know qualifying for rare drops means you have to kill monsters above your level or creatures level 100 or above (If I remember correctly).

Hope these ideas inspire.

Regardless this is SUPER useful! thanks for the release.

I'll look into this. I already had the graph / chart idea in my head, but not sure I'm going to implement it.

The estimated time frame could be doable.

(Side note) 350 / hr is terribly low. I pull 650+ and that is also low. Should be in the 1k+ range apparently lol.

Unqualified kills would be more work than worth putting in. Since I'd have to check level of create etc ... not worth the hassle, just kill stuff over 100 and your stats will be accurate.

bradacc

Post #14 »

Feature request;
Email notification for Ulgrims Scroll :)

BTW, thanks for the work, it's awesome and works flawlessly!

Yertle

Post #15 »

Feature Request:
In the Found tab, add the Date to the Time (or clickable with text sent to the chat that contained the Date info). This would be useful for Real-Time Rares and knowing what Date the previous Rare was found for a Toon that I rarely login to.
If this is already available somehow then that would be awesome too!

Thanks!
Yertle of Morningthaw

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #16 »

I think FelscudasNotes tracks the last rare with date, but don't quote me on that.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #17 »

While the recent feature requests would be nice, i'm not sure [mention]Invisible Fire[/mention] is going to be doing updates any time soon. If he does come back however, he will likely see this, and maybe update. Would be nice if he made the source public, like he did with Chaos Helper...
Immortalbob of MT

Yertle

Post #18 »

Thanks HW, I'll give FelscudasNotes a try for this functionality (still would like it wrapped into the Rare Tracker if possible).

Also...is Invisible Fire Male? I was thinking s/he is Female. (This has pretty much nothing to do with the topic, just curious :p)
Yertle of Morningthaw

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #19 »

Yertle wrote:Thanks HW, I'll give FelscudasNotes a try for this functionality (still would like it wrapped into the Rare Tracker if possible).

Also...is Invisible Fire Male? I was thinking s/he is Female. (This has pretty much nothing to do with the topic, just curious :p)
To be honest, not sure
Immortalbob of MT

invisible fire

Post #20 »

LOL.

I'm in belgium at the moment. Here for 2 more weeks.

When I get back, i may make some changes...
Adding the date shouldn't be difficult. I might do that.

And Yertle, you were my patron like a million years ago. I'm a dude, at least the last time i checked... :D LOL

Edit:
At the time of me making CH source public, I saw that this only had like 3 downloads so didn't think people cared for it. I'll make this source public when I return as well.