GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Dmdtt

Post #41 »

bradacc wrote:I'm getting geared up to start running this and had a couple questions;
Your notes for pre-equipping have room 12 Ruschk using pierce/bludge rend, but wiki shows they are weak to fire. Room 18 Elite Guardians you have AR Acid, but wiki shows Cold. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of using tapers for heading direction with the plan to group my guys into archer/mage pairs (45º/135º/225º/315º) but was wondering if those are just preferred angles, and they will move on to whatever mobs are left afterwards, or are they locked into only seeing those angles?

Thanks for the awesome work. It's appreciated!
the dmg is nearly the exact same for ruschk's for fire/pierce/bludge only a 2-4% variance between them and if memory serves pierce was the best of the them. for guardians acid is definitely better than cold, either AR acid or CS is preferred. and the angles are just to make sure each character targets a separate initial target when the wave spawns. this allows you to get skips much easier because a team of 5 or 6 will then target 5 or 6 different mobs and kill them before cleaning up the remaining spawns.

bradacc

Post #42 »

EDIT: To make this run unattended I'm thinking in the 'rebuff' state I add code for my leader to turn in a ticket, and once done should transfer to 'ColoPortal' state.

Seem about right or no? Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

bradacc

Post #43 »

Got it! Check code to see if I had a colosseum ticket, but no ticket stub, went in 'door' state, with a transfer to 'ColoPortal'. :)

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #44 »

The stupid easy way of doing it without adding any extra rules

Buy a stack of colo tickets
Set Virindi Item Tool to hand in ticket to the Arbitrator every 1hr 10minutes (4,200,000 ms)

Force rebuff at door state
the extra 10min allows for buffing to finish so the VIT action isn't ignored.

Chosen Pessimist

Post #45 »

Getting an error, allow me to explain what has been attempted to correct the issue:
Different "leader"
Uninstall and reinstall of the meta
uninstall and reinstall of character .met file

Issue:

Started initially as when entering room 10, all toons would walk to the bell, then I would see "Route Finished" and the leader would try to run back to the door they entered from. manually clicking the bell would get them past this and they would continue the run without issue.

After meta reinstall this now happens in EVERY room, however I am now getting fault text from the meta:

10:03:20 [VTank] Error in meta expression: stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchPortal]]>=15 (stopwatchelapsedseconds[] param #1 must be a stopwatch.: "stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchPortal]]>=15")
10:03:20 [VTank] Error in meta expression: stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchRoom]]-getvar[RoomCounter]>=60 (stopwatchelapsedseconds[] param #1 must be a stopwatch.: "stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchRoom]]-getvar[RoomCounter]>=60")
10:03:20 [VTank] Error in meta expression: stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchSecond]]-getvar[Counter]>=60 (stopwatchelapsedseconds[] param #1 must be a stopwatch.: "stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchSecond]]-getvar[Counter]>=60")

All text leading up to this issue AFTER handing the arbiter the ticket and entering the first room is as follows:

[VTank] Meta executing action: Embedded Nav "[None]" (19pts)
10:03:10 [VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: ColoBell
10:03:10 [VTank] Meta transitioning to state: ColoBell
10:03:10 [VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: Arena3Room6
10:03:10 [VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Arena3Room6
10:03:11 [VTank] Meta executing action: Embedded Nav "[None]" (2pts)
10:03:11 [VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: ColoRoom6
10:03:11 [VTank] Meta transitioning to state: ColoRoom6
10:03:11 [VTank] Meta executing action: Chat Command: /vt opt set enablebuffing true
10:03:11 [VTank] Set option enablebuffing = True
10:03:11 [VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: ColoRouteFinish
10:03:11 [VTank] Meta transitioning to state: ColoRouteFinish
10:03:11 [VTank] Meta executing action: Chat Command: /vt opt set NavCloseStopRange .0208333
10:03:11 [VTank] Set option NavCloseStopRange = 0.0208333
10:03:19 [VTank] Meta executing action: All: {Set Meta State: ResetRun, Chat Command: /vt opt set enablenav false, Chat Command: /vt opt set navpriorityboost false}
10:03:19 [VTank] Meta transitioning to state: ResetRun
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option enablenav = False
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option navpriorityboost = False
10:03:19 [VTank] Meta executing action: All: {Chat Command: /vt opt set enablenav true, Chat Command: /vt opt set enablelooting true, Chat Command: /vt opt set enablecombat true, Chat Command: /vt opt set enablebuffing false, Set Meta State: Default3, Chat Command: /vt opt set autostack true, Chat Command: /vt opt set autocram true, Chat Command: /vt opt set navpriorityboost false, Chat Command: /vt opt set petrangemode 1, Chat Command: /vt opt set petmonsterdensity 2, Chat Command: /vt opt set summonpets false, Chat Command: /vt opt set Recharge-Norm-Mana 25, ExprAct setvar[StopwatchRoomStart, stopwatchcreate[]];stopwatchstart[getvar[StopwatchRoomStart]], Chat Command: /vt opt set TargetSelectMethod 2}
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option enablenav = True
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option enablelooting = True
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option enablecombat = True
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option enablebuffing = False
10:03:19 [VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Default3
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option autostack = True
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option autocram = True
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option navpriorityboost = False
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option petrangemode = 1
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option petmonsterdensity = 2
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option summonpets = False
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option Recharge-Norm-Mana = 25
10:03:19 [VTank] Set option TargetSelectMethod = 2

Any tips? im at an absolute loss.

bradacc

Post #46 »

As far as the errors go;
Dmdtt wrote:if you see errors like this while running this meta

[VTank] Error in meta expression: stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchRoom]]-getvar[RoomCounter]>=60 (stopwatchelapsedseconds[] param #1 must be a stopwatch.: "stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchRoom]]-getvar[RoomCounter]>=60")

do not be alarmed this is perfectly normal.
Do you have egg/tapers in inventory?

Chosen Pessimist

Post #47 »

No, I have no eggs or tapers other than prismatic in any of the toons inventory

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #48 »

Read the directions for the meta.

Your leader must have an egg in their inventory to be designated the leader.
Whichever character has the egg will ring the bell.

Chosen Pessimist

Post #49 »

Good lord I apologize. The old meta was whomever had the most tickets! once I had the issue I just blindly reinstalled, THANK YOU!

Sunrise

Post #50 »

Is there a way to keep the meta from scrambling the backpacks with autocram? The meta seems to turn it on. Thanks for your work!