Can anyone help with a Loot Editor command?

Did you make your own loot profile, or special settings profile for a certain area? What about a nice UI setup? Share it here!
DarkCoil

Can anyone help with a Loot Editor command?

Post #1 »

So I'm watching this video : Asherons Call 2018 - Auto Combine Salvage Virindi Tank https://youtu.be/OZcTFkmmjvc?t=431 (located at 7:11 of the video) and trying to organize packs but when I do there's no command for it in the drop down.

UsesRemaining==100

Is that a true command? Seems to work for him in the video. Do I have to open text editor and put it in manually? If so I don't know how to do that, Editor=simple, manually editing in notepad is a pain and hard if you don't understand how its laid out.

Thanks in advance for any info

-DC
DarkCoil
Living member of TLOC
(Vespers' Eclipse)
(Twisted Brother)

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

i dont know wtf that guy is doing, uses remaining is for like keys, or lockpicks, or healkits or whatever...its the number of uses left on an item.
Immortalbob of MT

Sight

Post #3 »

I know this is a 5 year old post :p but the uses remaining thing can also apply to salvage, UsesRemaining==xx being how *full* the bag is. I use this same kind of set up but using UB item giver, that way it only gives my salvage mules full bags.