GM: Legendary/Colo Key w/ Unringing v1.2

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
yaroz

GM: Legendary/Colo Key w/ Unringing v1.2

Post #1 »

This meta is based off of the Legendary/Colo key meta that was on the repository. I added in the ability to unring legendary keys. I ran this last night, with about 250 rings (most were full, some only had 3 or 4 on them).

What the meta does is run through the normal checks.. Legendary, Durable, Colo (or check, check2, check3 respectively), then it checks for a Burning Sands Keyring and an Intricate Carving Tool (if you don't have one, you can get one from Shopkeeper Renald the Elder in Holtburg... Under Miscellaneous). If those exist, it will unring until there are 5 slots left open, and start back at the Legendary check. If it doesn't exist, it dumps back to the default state.

**Important note: Once the ring is empty (you receive the text that "This keyring is already empty", it will drop the keyring on the ground.

As with all meta's, place this in your VirindiTank directory.

//Bugfix #1//
Ok.. so I guess my internet connection was pretty stable the first night, as I went through all 250 rings without a problem. Last night I started out with 80 rings, and came in with 14 rings and he was in the unringkeys state. The only thing I can attest this to is lag. So, I put a Seconds in State >= 15 in the Unring Key state, to restart the state.

//Bugfix #2//
Fixed bug where it would go back to the default state if it is unringing keys and drops the last ring. Please see new copy.
Attachments
LegendKeys.met
(5.62 KiB) Downloaded 482 times