GM: Multi Trade and Portal Bot meta(s)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Loyola

GM: Multi Trade and Portal Bot meta(s)

Post #1 »

Hi Folks,

I have taken my original project and sprinkled a little crack on it!

Think my original MultiTradeBot meta but now with Portal Summoning and working like Tings (open chat commands for logging in bots and they will summon the portal requested without having to give the command again!).

There are 2 main metas:
MultiTradePortalBot - for those who want to run both trade and portal bots
MultiPortalBot - for those looking for a meta replacement of Tings only.

There are also 2 necessary metas PortalPrimary and PortalSecondary that have to be in the Vtank folder along with the main meta.

Instructions are provided, I am no technical writer but i do believe if you read carefully and follow the steps you can get this set up in no time. It takes a lot of editing but once its done, its done.

Enjoy and leave any replies with questions or problems and i will try to answer them.
Attachments
MultiTradePortalBot.zip
(5.51 KiB) Downloaded 507 times

Saloben

Post #2 »

Will it work with using the multi-trade bot only? I like that you put in the open commands, but I don't want to set it up as a portal bot.

Loyola

Post #3 »

Saloben wrote:Will it work with using the multi-trade bot only? I like that you put in the open commands, but I don't want to set it up as a portal bot.

You can do 1 of 2 things:

1) Use the regex in the instructions and replace the regex in my original meta (all it does is add says|say to the regex).

2) Delete the 16 otherbot states that have an item check, these are the portal states. Also delete the state between the first 8 item check states and the last 8 item check states. That state has the response to a whereto command.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Loy, you *could* make all of the portalbot rules an "All" that includes a unique item like a colored Taper. That way it requires the chat command + taper to issue any type of portal bot command.

So the person running bot simply has to hold an item rather than delete half the meta.

Loyola

Post #5 »

HellsWrath wrote:Loy, you *could* make all of the portalbot rules an "All" that includes a unique item like a colored Taper. That way it requires the chat command + taper to issue any type of portal bot command.

So the person running bot simply has to hold an item rather than delete half the meta.

Now that you mention it, those 16 states already do an item check. So if you dont want to run portals then be sure not to have your bots holding an Indigo, Yellow, Brown or Violet taper. No deletion needed.

But the whereto command line still needs to be removed, otherwise a bunch of gibberish will be given.

Silars

Post #6 »

Yay, for my great follower finally getting this done :P

Thanks Loy Now I will have to work on it tonight or in the morning if Cher lets me....LOL

Thanks Bud