GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Kempeck

Post #61 »

Dmdtt wrote:Looking for feedback/bug testing

Additional features compared to meta on Vwiki-

Added feature for Leader to announce when a skip is achieved
Example Message: [Fellowship] Dm's Shade says, "!Nice Skip! - Time for that spawn (9s)"

Added feature PreEquip, I highly recommend taking the time to set this up. when setup will auto equip the proper weapon for the next spawn. (see documentation for details). Monster profile provided.

Added option OneToEighteen- allows you to run the colosseum rooms 1-18 instead of standard 6-18 format

Added 4 more /mt face directions

cleaned up overall routing through the colosseum

added additional /f spam for Time Remaining

Added summoning options, speedrun/EconomyRun/always

Speedrun- For nonSkippable or difficult to skip spawns enables summoning immediately
for spawns that can be skipped delays enable summoning until 14s into the spawn, only summoning if skip failed.

EconomyRun- Only summons for the following spawns, Virindi/Monos/EliteGuardians/Lugians/Penguins

if neither Speedrun or EconomyRun are enabled defaults to always on.

Added Follower feature, stays 1 room behind, requires colosseum recall and leader must be using this meta for the appropriate callouts.

also edited TurnIn/Door/Rebuff states to allow for a faster transition from TurnIn-Door-Rebuff-Default2

Added turnInBuffing option in DefaultVariable state if it is set to always the meta will rebuff only when needed in the turnin state, requires at least 2 hour buffs to function.

NewFeature Heading by character name, to set this up in the DefaultVariable state find a rule that looks like
getcharstringprop[1]==CharName, change the charName to whichever char will be using that particular heading then in the action change setvar[Heading, ];setvar[AltHeading, ] to include the degrees Heading will adjust for spawns 2-4 and AltHeading is for first spawn only. for example if I wanted to face 60degrees for spawn 1 then zero degrees for spawns 2-4 I would change it to setvar[Heading, 0];setvar[AltHeading, 60]

if you find any errors or odd behavior from the meta please respond and post here or message me ingame /vit Dmdtt, would love the feedback.
So the V5 is the3 control meta, and the advancecolo is the follower meta? Just trying tio make sure, and I've not lead a colo run with this meta.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

bradacc

Post #62 »

BetaAdvColoV5.zip is for everyone. Egg in inventory determines leader.

Dmdtt

Post #63 »

the beta version is simply that, it is currently a unproven version of the meta I usually split up the metas when I make significant changes to the meta, in this instance I removed around 190 or so lines in the stable version(AdvColo.zip) of the meta and altered its overall function. tbh use either version most people won't see a single bit of difference between them.

Kempeck

Post #64 »

bradacc wrote:BetaAdvColoV5.zip is for everyone. Egg in inventory determines leader.
"Egg" ? I just want to be able to lead these things, and am trying to wrap my head around this.
Leader- Item "Egg" >=1 - loads routes to ring bell, does callouts.
Is this a command I type into chat, or something I place in the .met?
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT

bradacc

Post #65 »

http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Egg

Just a regular egg you buy at the vendors.

Joeblow8579

Post #66 »

In other words, if you have an Egg in your inventory, it will detect it and set you as the leader.

Kempeck

Post #67 »

bradacc wrote:http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Egg

OMG, you have to be kidding. ok.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #68 »

Kempeck wrote:
bradacc wrote:http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Egg

OMG, you have to be kidding. ok.
That's right, go steal it from a chicken.
Immortalbob of MT

Kempeck

Post #69 »

I've run this 3-4 times with you, DM. after tyhe first run, once we exit, and I "/tell dm's shade, xp" it does the follow feature. how do I disable that? I've looked through the meta, and an not seeing a follow=false anywhere? Sorry to ask so many questions, again.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT

bradacc

Post #70 »

Follow = Turquoise taper in inventory