GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Dmdtt

GM: AdvColoMeta

Post #1 »

Looking for feedback/bug testing

Additional features compared to meta on Vwiki-

Added feature for Leader to announce when a skip is achieved
Example Message: [Fellowship] Dm's Shade says, "!Nice Skip! - Time for that spawn (9s)"

Added feature PreEquip, I highly recommend taking the time to set this up. when setup will auto equip the proper weapon for the next spawn. (see documentation for details). Monster profile provided.

Added option OneToEighteen- allows you to run the colosseum rooms 1-18 instead of standard 6-18 format

Added 4 more /mt face directions

cleaned up overall routing through the colosseum

added additional /f spam for Time Remaining

Added summoning options, speedrun/EconomyRun/always

Speedrun- For nonSkippable or difficult to skip spawns enables summoning immediately
for spawns that can be skipped delays enable summoning until 14s into the spawn, only summoning if skip failed.

EconomyRun- Only summons for the following spawns, Virindi/Monos/EliteGuardians/Lugians/Penguins

if neither Speedrun or EconomyRun are enabled defaults to always on.

Added Follower feature, stays 1 room behind, requires colosseum recall and leader must be using this meta for the appropriate callouts.

also edited TurnIn/Door/Rebuff states to allow for a faster transition from TurnIn-Door-Rebuff-Default2

Added turnInBuffing option in DefaultVariable state if it is set to always the meta will rebuff only when needed in the turnin state, requires at least 2 hour buffs to function.

NewFeature Heading by character name, to set this up in the DefaultVariable state find a rule that looks like
getcharstringprop[1]==CharName, change the charName to whichever char will be using that particular heading then in the action change setvar[Heading, ];setvar[AltHeading, ] to include the degrees Heading will adjust for spawns 2-4 and AltHeading is for first spawn only. for example if I wanted to face 60degrees for spawn 1 then zero degrees for spawns 2-4 I would change it to setvar[Heading, 0];setvar[AltHeading, 60]

New(beta version only) added auto adjustment to accuracy. by default it is tuned to a character with 530+ missile weapon skills. it sets to appropriate levels for each mob then if the meta detects a miss of any sort it adds +10% to accuracy bar automatically. NOTE: this can be disabled in the DefaultVariable state by enabling DisableAttackSpeed variable.

if you find any errors or odd behavior from the meta please respond and post here or message me ingame /vit Dmdtt, would love the feedback.
Attachments
BetaAdvColoV7.zip
(23.63 KiB) Downloaded 779 times
AdvColo.zip
(23.35 KiB) Downloaded 1580 times

Dmdtt

Post #2 »

Added a ton of new features and updated the meta to reflect addition of meta functions.

keep in mind this meta is currently in beta will be updating this daily probably for the next couple of days. I will post again when the meta no longer requires frequent updates.

yaroz

Post #3 »

I noticed in the notes that you don't have the Orange Taper listed for Archer, but it's in the meta. What does it do?

Dmdtt

Post #4 »

yaroz wrote:I noticed in the notes that you don't have the Orange Taper listed for Archer, but it's in the meta. What does it do?
Originally it turned on/off recklessness for certain spawns but I decided to remove it. does absolutely nothing just never removed the variable.

yaroz

Post #5 »

ahh..

Another note.. in room 11, the leader says "11" in open chat.

Dmdtt

Post #6 »

yaroz wrote:ahh..

Another note.. in room 11, the leader says "11" in open chat.
fixed, nice catch.

Dmdtt

Post #7 »

Fixed /vt equipitems spam at end of each room if Equip is disabled.

Dmdtt

Post #8 »

colo meta seems to have finally stabilized, should be safe to download now without the risk of having to download a new version anytime in the next week.

Dmdtt

Post #9 »

Finished up the follower feature for this meta, now functions with 1-18 as well as normal 6-18 runs. requires Colosseum Recall and leader needs to be using this meta as well for the needed callouts to trigger follower advancing room to room.

Danmoss1977

Post #10 »

Ok this may be a dumb question. I've never used any colo meta. I've tried downloading other colo metas I don't really know how to tell if it worked. So when I download this colo meta do I need to put it in my decal/Vtank folder? And is there a way to figure out if I did it right without running through colo? Is there a way to see if i downloaded it correct by looking in mag-tools or decal while in game?