GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Kempeck

Post #71 »

How do I get this thing to STOP AutoCraming?!?! Don't need it, don't want it, but can't figure out how to make it happen. I went through the meta, and edited it. it failed, miserably. Help?
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #72 »

You cant. That is a purposeful addition to the meta iirc. Without it people would fill their inventories and eventually lock up the master arbitrator
Immortalbob of MT

Dmdtt

Post #73 »

Immortalbob wrote:You cant. That is a purposeful addition to the meta iirc. Without it people would fill their inventories and eventually lock up the master arbitrator
^this, its just the price you got to pay if you want to use it. I enabled it multiple times in the meta because for about a 2 full days on MT the arbitrator got 100% locked when an idiot filled all 9 of his characters and left on vacation so I enabled it in all future versions to stop it from ever happening again.

edit: on a side note I strongly suggest learning how to use the magtools autopack feature.

Fire_Chimp

Post #74 »

Is there a way to set the per min monster to something higher then 2. Could you point me in the direction to find it.

Dmdtt

Post #75 »

Fire_Chimp wrote:Is there a way to set the per min monster to something higher then 2. Could you point me in the direction to find it.
in ResetRun state /vt opt set petmonsterdensity 2

change that number to w/e you wish although I suggest enabling either speedrun variable or EconomyRun if you are trying to reduce your encap cost per run. you can enable either variable by changing there value in the DefaultVariable state near the bottom to 1

speedrun variable will disable summoning for the first 14s of each spawn that can be skipped by a group using /mt face after 14s have passed into the start of the spawn all characters will enable summoning and disable again after spawn is cleared.

EconomyRun however will only summon for certain enemy types where it has the greatest impact on time.
Virindi rooms
Lugians in room 13
penguins
monougas
elite guardians

this setting will drastically reduce your overall consumption of encapsulated spirits to around 6-7 per 24 hour period per character. while also minimally impacting your completion time, personally I find I go from 23 minute wins to around 19 minute wins when using the EconomyRun function.

Fire_Chimp

Post #76 »

I found it thanks.

Dmdtt

Post #77 »

Following changes are to the beta version only AutoColoFinalV6

Added fix for Leader chat for Room # completed in #m #s

added fix for followers ending in incorrect state when experiencing lag and entering colo lobby.

minor improvements to follower function. including the ability to actually function when leader is also running beta version

Dmdtt

Post #78 »

added auto adjust accuracy to Beta version. assumes 530+ missile weapons skill. if it detects a miss it will increase accuracy by 10% for every miss until spawn is completed.

Joeblow8579

Post #79 »

Dmdtt wrote:added auto adjust accuracy to Beta version. assumes 530+ missile weapons skill. if it detects a miss it will increase accuracy by 10% for every miss until spawn is completed.
How many entries is the auto attack power stuff and where does that live in the meta? I'd love to pull that part out and put it into my version of the colo meta. I'd ended up customizing it a bit and I'd rather not go back to square one on it and do it all over again.

Dmdtt

Post #80 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:
Dmdtt wrote:added auto adjust accuracy to Beta version. assumes 530+ missile weapons skill. if it detects a miss it will increase accuracy by 10% for every miss until spawn is completed.
How many entries is the auto attack power stuff and where does that live in the meta? I'd love to pull that part out and put it into my version of the colo meta. I'd ended up customizing it a bit and I'd rather not go back to square one on it and do it all over again.
bottom 3 rules of default4 state, 12 rules in monstercall state 1 rule in resetRun to disable autoattackpower

in monstercall before last rule was an always return from call I replaced it with

any{
Expr getcharskill_traininglevel[47]<=2
Expr getvar[DisableAttackSpeed]==1}