GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #51 »

Sunrise wrote:Is there a way to keep the meta from scrambling the backpacks with autocram? The meta seems to turn it on. Thanks for your work!
From earlier in this thread:
Dmdtt wrote:the reason for autocram is mostly because I kept getting pissed off at people on MT that didn't have any slots free and because of that spammed arbitrator, this happened for like 2 weeks before I made the change then about a month more until those nameless idiots updated their meta. so I enabled it in like 3-4 places in the meta and haven't removed them since. it only takes 2-3 people who are unable to collect rewards due to pack space to lock up the NPC 100% and delay runs extensively. also the chat spam from it is quite annoying. so imo autocram is a small price to pay to use the meta.
Immortalbob of MT

ozshadow

Post #52 »

Do the weapon profiles have to be setup or can you run it as is allowing Tank to select default weapons?

bradacc

Post #53 »

Can be ran as is. Per the documentation:

Code: Select all

Equip- disabled by default see setup below

Joeblow8579

Post #54 »

I'm having some issues with the follower function with the meta. What seems to be happening is my toon gets stuck inside the first room with a message saying "you don't know that spell" over and over again. She'll reluctantly move if I give her a "Room __ cleared" message, but she keeps trying to ring the bell as she goes by and gets stuck randomly in other rooms. A run just now she wouldn't enter 17 in spite of all the rooms being clear and having received the "Room 18 clear" message I sent her.

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with it. Any chance of some help here?

A related question: why does it use the crazy approach distance and such to get from room to room? Why not just run to where the door is and use the door object? The approach just seems to get toons into trouble when they are trying to do several things at once.

Joeblow8579

Post #55 »

I figured out that the follower state is trying to recall back to the lobby with colo recall, which my toon does not know. Why not just have the followers sit in the first room instead of entering and immediately trying to recall out? There's virtually nothing dangerous in the first room.

Dmdtt

Post #56 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:I figured out that the follower state is trying to recall back to the lobby with colo recall, which my toon does not know. Why not just have the followers sit in the first room instead of entering and immediately trying to recall out? There's virtually nothing dangerous in the first room.

because low geared mules can die in first room, also it enters right away because some players like myself setup ticket hand in to hand in and start next run within 10-15s of turning in the previous run, if the followers waited until first room cleared before entering it would delay the run 90s at least if not longer.

also recall is needed because sometimes meta will screw up and advance an extra room and needs recall to fix itself.

Joeblow8579

Post #57 »

Understood. Ultimately, it's not a big deal. My fault for not reading the requirements more carefully. Now I just pull a few keys on a new follower and get them recall first thing.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this meta!

bradacc

Post #58 »

AutoColoFinalV5;
Leader has egg, follower has turquoise taper. I noticed the follower is waiting for "Room 6 completed" chat message, but my leader never gives them. Leader calls out Room setup, nice skip, etc., but I've never seem him give room completion times.

Joeblow8579

Post #59 »

bradacc wrote:AutoColoFinalV5;
Leader has egg, follower has turquoise taper. I noticed the follower is waiting for "Room 6 completed" chat message, but my leader never gives them. Leader calls out Room setup, nice skip, etc., but I've never seem him give room completion times.
I had the same problem. I ended up editing the meta to add those messages to each room. I added a "Room 6 completed" /f chat message to the beginning of Room 7, etc.

bradacc

Post #60 »

For now I just changed the check message to "Room7" to go into Room 6, "Room8" to go into Room 7, etc. so that when my leader calls out the start of the new room, the follower goes into the previous room.