GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Dmdtt

Post #31 »

msib wrote:Thank you.

I went ahead and changed it, but it still rebuffing with two hours left on buffs.

I tried to follow the chain as it happens, but can't track it. Nothing in the Rebuff state changes to red while it happens. I appreciate the help though.
it will rebuff when there is 1 hour and 30 minutes left on your buffs if you are in the turn in state or 1 hour and 15 minutes if you are at the door waiting for next run to start.

Dmdtt

Post #32 »

Fixed callout for Time spent in each room.

Dmdtt

Post #33 »

Posted new version, reduced number of state changes required upon entering rooms to reduce lag slightly. also changed how the meta handles /mt face in order to allow more customization. consequentially this version is now much less annoying to edit as I have removed 60 states from the start of the meta that were useless clutter.

for the moment I am leaving the old version up until I can test this more extensively.

as always let me know by posting here or /vit Dmdtt, if you find any bugs/weird behavior from this meta or have any questions.

Infinita

Post #34 »

I never ran colo meta, so I got a question. So, this can run another colo right away by itself after u finish first run? Is it possible that other person with different computer in same meta and same fellow will run same progress as me? I didn't download it yet so I didn't read the readme file. Lets say if u wanna run the meta for 5 hours/runs, so means u gotta have 5 colo ticket on leader for it to run 5 times?

As for auto cram, maybe should remove that and suggest 30 spaces in main pack? Personally, I don't like auto cram at all. I'm a pack organizer myself.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #35 »

It does not auto turn-in the ticket, so it does not auto-repeat. You must hand in the ticket manually.

Good time to learn a little meta, or just set your leaders Virindi Item Tool to turn in a ticket to arbitrator every 4200 seconds or so (1hour 10 minutes) so you are done buffing when you attempt to hand it in.

Dmdtt

Post #36 »

the reason for autocram is mostly because I kept getting pissed off at people on MT that didn't have any slots free and because of that spammed arbitrator, this happened for like 2 weeks before I made the change then about a month more until those nameless idiots updated their meta. so I enabled it in like 3-4 places in the meta and haven't removed them since. it only takes 2-3 people who are unable to collect rewards due to pack space to lock up the NPC 100% and delay runs extensively. also the chat spam from it is quite annoying. so imo autocram is a small price to pay to use the meta.

Dmdtt

Post #37 »

minor update to beta version for follower function, now reacts to character death/in wrong room etc.

Dmdtt

Post #38 »

woops made a minor mistake in previous version for beta fixed now.

Dmdtt

Post #39 »

my apologies, poor testing on my part, fixed a rule for follower that was stopping meta from entering arena after first run.

bradacc

Post #40 »

I'm getting geared up to start running this and had a couple questions;
Your notes for pre-equipping have room 12 Ruschk using pierce/bludge rend, but wiki shows they are weak to fire. Room 18 Elite Guardians you have AR Acid, but wiki shows Cold. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of using tapers for heading direction with the plan to group my guys into archer/mage pairs (45º/135º/225º/315º) but was wondering if those are just preferred angles, and they will move on to whatever mobs are left afterwards, or are they locked into only seeing those angles?

Thanks for the awesome work. It's appreciated!