GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Friskie

Post #21 »

Yay! Thank you Dmtdd! Everything seems to be working okay now :)

However, I was wondering.. Is there a way to stop it from enabling "Auto Cram" by default? I usually have plenty of pack space before running the Meta, and all it does is force me to have to keep pulling things back out of my packs every time I run it. Not a huge deal, but would like to turn it off if possible.

Thanks again!
Frisk

Dmdtt

Post #22 »

you can but I would recommend against it, if you ever run out of main pack space and try to turn in you will spam the arbitrator and lock him up so no one else can use him for 20s at a time.

Friskie

Post #23 »

Ohh, I see. That makes sense! I guess I'll just leave it enabled then :)

Thanks again DM!

Appreciate everything!

- Frisk

Friskie

Post #24 »

Was I removed from the fellow list or something? It seems like I'm no longer receiving invites like I used to! Perhaps I did something wrong that I'm not aware of?? Please let me know.

Thanks guys!
Frisk

Dmdtt

Post #25 »

Friskie wrote:Was I removed from the fellow list or something? It seems like I'm no longer receiving invites like I used to! Perhaps I did something wrong that I'm not aware of?? Please let me know.

Thanks guys!
Frisk
I haven't macro'd colo in almost 3 days.

Friskie

Post #26 »

Dmdtt wrote:
I haven't macro'd colo in almost 3 days.
That certainly explains! Hehe. Well, I'll keep an eye out for ya :) Thanks for clearing that up for me!

trickyii

Post #27 »

Runs great thank you for sharing.

The autocram function is the bane of my life though. For my friends and I who are good with our bag organization, it is a huge pain as it resets after every bell ring.

I've looked and am not smart enough to disable it in the meta. Im guessing its set in an expression because I do not see it being set via /vt command.

msib

Post #28 »

I ran this for the first time with my character today, we did three runs. Although I have three hour buffs, it buffed each time before we started. I looked at the rebuff state and it seems to have two expression rules to either buff only when under 75 minutes or every time. How do I set it to only buff when my buffs are under an hour?

Dmdtt

Post #29 »

msib wrote:I ran this for the first time with my character today, we did three runs. Although I have three hour buffs, it buffed each time before we started. I looked at the rebuff state and it seems to have two expression rules to either buff only when under 75 minutes or every time. How do I set it to only buff when my buffs are under an hour?
in the DefaultVariable state near the bottom of the state there is a rule that looks like this

DefaultVariable Never exprAct setvar[TurnInBuffing, 1]

change the never to Always

msib

Post #30 »

Thank you.

I went ahead and changed it, but it still rebuffing with two hours left on buffs.

I tried to follow the chain as it happens, but can't track it. Nothing in the Rebuff state changes to red while it happens. I appreciate the help though.