GM: AdvColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #11 »

If you put it in the right directory, it should show up on the profiles tab of vtank under the meta drop down list.
Immortalbob of MT

Danmoss1977

Post #12 »

Ok thanks for the respond. I'll give it a try today and see if I can get it going. Thanks again

Dmdtt

Post #13 »

if you see errors like this while running this meta

[VTank] Error in meta expression: stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchRoom]]-getvar[RoomCounter]>=60 (stopwatchelapsedseconds[] param #1 must be a stopwatch.: "stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchRoom]]-getvar[RoomCounter]>=60")

do not be alarmed this is perfectly normal.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #14 »

Danmoss1977 wrote:Ok thanks for the respond. I'll give it a try today and see if I can get it going. Thanks again
Please read the instructions at the top of the Repository.
http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/P ... Repository

Dmdtt

Post #15 »

Update to follower feature of colosseum meta, now runs to door after all corpses looted and exits the colosseum arena much faster when the run is complete.

Friskie

Post #16 »

Hey guys! I finally got this Meta up and running, but I'm running into a few issues. Some minor, and a couple major. I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me figure out how to solve the major ones (at least)! :)

The crucial problem I'm running into is the inability to automatically rejoin the fellow after the run is done! It puts me in the turn-in line, but then everybody just leaves without me! :( It appears "Auto Fellow Management" keeps being turned off by default. I'm not sure if this is what is causing the problem? Or something else? I would really like to get this fixed so I can begin doing longer runs with you guys!

Also, I only have level 7 buffs with no extended durations at the moment, so I'm a bit worried that I'll end up dying due to buff timers. Is this something I should be worried about? Is there anything I can do to make it "safer?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated! And this Meta is absolutely amazing, by the way. You guys are awesome! :D Feel free to post advice here, or message me in-game on Friskie, if I'm online :)

Thanks guys!
Friskie

Dmdtt

Post #17 »

Friskie wrote:Hey guys! I finally got this Meta up and running, but I'm running into a few issues. Some minor, and a couple major. I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me figure out how to solve the major ones (at least)! :)

The crucial problem I'm running into is the inability to automatically rejoin the fellow after the run is done! It puts me in the turn-in line, but then everybody just leaves without me! :( It appears "Auto Fellow Management" keeps being turned off by default. I'm not sure if this is what is causing the problem? Or something else? I would really like to get this fixed so I can begin doing longer runs with you guys!

Also, I only have level 7 buffs with no extended durations at the moment, so I'm a bit worried that I'll end up dying due to buff timers. Is this something I should be worried about? Is there anything I can do to make it "safer?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated! And this Meta is absolutely amazing, by the way. You guys are awesome! :D Feel free to post advice here, or message me in-game on Friskie, if I'm online :)

Thanks guys!
Friskie
most groups reform the fellowship after each run, either ask the person running the fellow to auto invite you back in or come back once an hour to /t leader xp.

for buffs id either get extended duration buff aug or lvl 8 buffs. if you are running with my group however I start while your macro is buffing so you will have plenty of time left on buffs when we finish.

Dmdtt

Post #18 »

also friskie check your character profile, make sure you have weapons/wands added to it in the items tab I noticed your macro keeps turning off in the first or second room. usually this is either an error with character profile and character not having a wand available for attacking or it is a vtank memory error which occurs when you relog a character or switch characters without restarting the client entirely before macroing.

Hexx

Post #19 »

Would it be possible to add a command that when someone whispered you it would give a rough estimate on time left in colo depending on the room you are in?

I am not sure this is possible, but it was an idea i had.

Dmdtt

Post #20 »

Hexx wrote:Would it be possible to add a command that when someone whispered you it would give a rough estimate on time left in colo depending on the room you are in?

I am not sure this is possible, but it was an idea i had.
actually can be a lot more exact than an estimate, the leader automatically has a stopwatch running during the run that keeps track of how long the group has been in the arena. using this you can tell a person back the exact time remaining on their ticket using this chat expression.

Code: Select all

ExprChat \/r\ Time\ Remaining\ +cstrf[59-((stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchSecond]]/60)-((stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchSecond]]-getvar[Counter])/60)), \F\0]+m\ +cstrf[60-(stopwatchelapsedseconds[getvar[StopwatchSecond]]-getvar[Counter]), \F\0]+s
haven't added this to the public meta yet but I did add it into my personal meta the command for it is !checkTime and only Dm's Shade will respond to it.