GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.9.1)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
MrChrissern

Post #41 »

My bot does this when a portal request has been sent:

1:10:01 Grandalf The White tells you, "Portal request accepted for Egg Orchard, [primary]."
1:10:01 Grandalf The White says, "Portal opening to Egg Orchard."
1:10:08 Grandalf The White tells you, "Portal request accepted for Egg Orchard, [primary]."
1:10:08 Grandalf The White says, "Portal opening to Egg Orchard."
1:10:15 Grandalf The White tells you, "Portal request accepted for Egg Orchard, [primary]."
1:10:15 Grandalf The White says, "Portal opening to Egg Orchard."
1:10:22 Grandalf The White tells you, "Portal request accepted for Egg Orchard, [primary]."
1:10:22 Grandalf The White says, "Portal opening to Egg Orchard."

And I have to open the portal manually to stop the spamming and it goes back to normal.

[VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: Cast-Portal
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Cast-Portal
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprChat \/t +getvar[capturegroup_name]+\, Portal request accepted for +getvar[Primary Tie]+\, \[+getvar[capturegroup_trigger]+\]\., ExprChat \/s Portal opening to +getvar[Primary Tie]+\.}
[VTank] Meta executing action: ExprChat \/mt face +cstr[getvar[PriHeading]]
You tell Chrissern, "Portal request accepted for Egg Orchard, [primary]."
You say, "Portal opening to Egg Orchard."
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct actiontrycastbyid[getvar[PriSpellLevel]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyid[getvar[PriSpellLevel]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyid[getvar[PriSpellLevel]]}
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprChat \/t +getvar[capturegroup_name]+\, Portal request accepted for +getvar[Primary Tie]+\, \[+getvar[capturegroup_trigger]+\]\., ExprChat \/s Portal opening to +getvar[Primary Tie]+\.}
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct actiontrycastbyid[getvar[PriSpellLevel]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyid[getvar[PriSpellLevel]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyid[getvar[PriSpellLevel]]}

You say, "Roiga Thiloi"
[VTank] Meta executing action: ExprAct setvar[castcounter, getvar[castcounter]+1]
#GearFoundry#: Foundry actions completed.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #42 »

is your summon spell level (line 11in the Edit Here section) set to the level of spell you are trying to cast? does the same thing happen for secondary?
Immortalbob of MT

MrChrissern

Post #43 »

Immortalbob wrote:is your summon spell level (line 11in the Edit Here section) set to the level of spell you are trying to cast? does the same thing happen for secondary?
Yes it is set to the Level Im trying to cast... But I think I just found the glitch it was set to "Never" instead of "Always"

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #44 »

MrChrissern wrote:
Immortalbob wrote:is your summon spell level (line 11in the Edit Here section) set to the level of spell you are trying to cast? does the same thing happen for secondary?
Yes it is set to the Level Im trying to cast... But I think I just found the glitch it was set to "Never" instead of "Always"
Aha! I'll look into that, i think i wanted it to default to level 1 if that was disabled...its possible i forgot to put that logic in :D
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #45 »

Version 1.6.0
-Added in secondary combat skills (reck, sneak, dual, and dirty) to the main buff loop, must be enabled in edit here state.
-Added in assessment skills (assess person, assess creature, and deception) to the main buff loop, must be enabled in edit here state.

These are toggle-able settings in the edit here state, will not cast them during the main loop by default.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #46 »

Version 1.7.0
-Bugfix: eliminated infinite loop bug introduced in last version.
-Bugfix: Buff-Self state will no longer skip remaining spells if a lag spike occurs.
-Bugfix: No longer double casts a buff after recharging mana/stamina
-refactored all of the buff states into one, bringing the line count down 19.3%, from 446 lines to 360, and the size down by 12 kilobytes.
-substantial amount of cleanup performed, and efficiency increased.
-Feature: added a personalized Reset password option to the edit here section.
-Feature: added new buff cycle "mule" for str end quick and run buffs.

Mostly this update is an efficiency increase. squashed a few bugs, and probably sped up buff cycles a tiny bit (1-4 seconds). It is also a stepping stone to future updates I am planning...the road to 2.0.0
Immortalbob of MT

Fort

Post #47 »

Just wondering, has this been tested on ACE or just GDLE? Seems to hang and not respond on ACE test server.
thank you for your time.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #48 »

just on gdle, but it should work on both. it's possible ACE doesnt support something it is trying to do yet.
Immortalbob of MT

Fort

Post #49 »

Thank for the response. I will get is it running on GDLE first just to make sure it isnt something I'm doing.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #50 »

Version 1.8.0
-Feature: Now loads (and autogenerates) the BuffCaster.usd Settings file, this way the settings changes buffcaster makes won't affect your default settings profile.
-Feature: Will now set the vtank spell casting threshold according to the level of spell you are trying to cast. This should allow people that are just under the artificial limit vtank needs to cast by letting the meta adjust the SpellDiffExcessThreshold-Hunt vtank option.
-Bugfix: Aura of Incantation of Hermetic Link Self added to self eights (instead of HL7).
-Bugfix: Spam changed to forcibly include -b-, moved to *** Edit Here *** state, *** Edit Spam Here *** state removed.
-Feature: Peace Mode When Idle option added.
-Feature: A very simple "View" has been added with Pause/Resume, and Reset Buttons for quick access.
-Feature: recharges vitals when asked for "heal" "stam" or "mana" (toggled on by default)
-Bugfix: fixed minor bug in queue manager that might have messed up the 9th queue slot.
-Feature: now verifies whether you have your revitalize self and stamina to mana spells learned.
Immortalbob of MT