GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.9.1)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Laekoth

Post #11 »

I ran into difficulties getting this to run...
I installed mag tools and buffcaster, didn't change any of the settings. when i start buffcaster, it says 'Buffcaster online!', and then i get errors:

[VTank] Error in meta expression: getvar[outofcomptimer]!=0 (Attempted to operate on two disparate types: "getvar[outofcomptimer]!=0")

[VTank] Error in meta expression: getvar[targetcoords]==0 (Attempted to operate on two disparate types: "getvar[targetcoords]==0")

My friend whispers me 'help' and that works, but when he ask for buffs, he gets might of the 5 mules, and nothing else. if i open vtank and look at the meta page, i see the current state cycling...but nothing is happening.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #12 »

those 2 errors are normal upon first running it. as for why you arent getting past the first buff, i'm not sure. would need more info...do you have all of the spells learned?
Immortalbob of MT

Laekoth

Post #13 »

I have all level VIs, and whatever VIIs I've found so far

Laekoth

Post #14 »

After more testing, i think it's just refusing to cast VI spells. was this intentional? is there an option to turn them on?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #15 »

7+ only, sorry :/
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #16 »

Version 1.1 released:

-now @tells portal requester the name of the location requested (Egg Orchard, Town Network, etc) along with the trigger word (primary/secondary).
-now disables the brilliance bot if there is no focusing stone in your inventory, regardless of brillbot setting.
-now casts loyalty and leadership self buffs
-master mage gem usage, will open a portal to the master mage (gem selected by bot owner in the edit here state)
-60 second timer between mm gem uses to prevent trolls from burning your gems too fast...but they still can...slowly
-disables master mage gem usage if no gems in inventory
Immortalbob of MT

CasterofApokalypse

Post #17 »

Dunno what you (or likely I) did differently on this iteration but everything works flawlessly now! Thanks!

Clam

Post #18 »

buffcaster problem.
[VTank] Error in meta expression: getvar[targetcoords]==0 (Attempted to operate on two disparate types: "getvar[targetcoords]==0")
pkz help it wont work

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #19 »

it wont work? as in it wont cast buffs??? Do you have your level 7's learned?
Immortalbob of MT

CyberKnight

Post #20 »

Anyway to make this work on the Pre-ToD stuff? Would be super