Bob!RynthidZerzelikyrAyanAerlintheNeftetgearknightsdarkisleSanctuary

GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.5.0)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
insain
Posts: 3

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#31 » January 28th, 2019, 2:19 pm

Hey IB,

I'm having some issues on Hightide using the BuffCaster.met. I put it in my Vtank Directory and hit run. It tells me that it's online when I start Vtank and I begin to buff myself but when I send a command through another character and it tells me

"Starting your request for [heavy] now."

Then I receive the following messages from the meta but no buffs are casted -

[VTank] Meta executing action: Call: Check, return to: Buff-Attributes
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct clearvar[targetcoords]}
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct setvar[checkcomps, 1], ExprAct setvar[targetcoords, wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[getvar[target]]], Set Meta State: Check-Target-Distance}
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check-Target-Distance
[VTank] Error in meta expression: getvar[targetcoords]==0 (Attempted to operate on two disparate types: "getvar[targetcoords]==0")
[VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: Check-Spell-Components
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check-Spell-Components
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct setvar[checkcomps, 0], Set Meta State: Check-Target-Distance}
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check-Target-Distance
[VTank] Meta executing action: Return From Call
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Buff-Attributes
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct actiontrycastbyidontarget[getvar[Strength], getvar[target]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyidontarget[getvar[Strength], getvar[target]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyidontarget[getvar[Strength], getvar[target]]}
[VTank] Meta executing action: Call: Check, return to: Buff-Attributes
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct clearvar[targetcoords]}
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct setvar[checkcomps, 1], ExprAct setvar[targetcoords, wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[getvar[target]]], Set Meta State: Check-Target-Distance}
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check-Target-Distance
[VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: Check-Spell-Components
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check-Spell-Components
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct setvar[checkcomps, 0], Set Meta State: Check-Target-Distance}
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Check-Target-Distance
[VTank] Meta executing action: Return From Call
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Buff-Attributes
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprAct actiontrycastbyidontarget[getvar[Strength], getvar[target]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyidontarget[getvar[Strength], getvar[target]], ExprAct actiontrycastbyidontarget[getvar[Strength], getvar[target]]}

These commands just continuously cycle through but nothing happens. I haven't changed any of the settings from default and I am trying to cast 6s all of which are learned.

Any thoughts?
0 x

User avatar
Immortalbob
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Contact:

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#32 » January 28th, 2019, 8:36 pm

do you have strength other?? it looks like its attempting to buff but cant and is checking to see if the target moved too far away or spell comps are out...
0 x
Immortalbob of MT

insain
Posts: 3

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#33 » January 29th, 2019, 12:31 am

Yes I have Strength 6, character is right in front of me and I have plenty of comps :(
0 x

insain
Posts: 3

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#34 » January 29th, 2019, 12:33 am

I do not have strength 7 though, not sure if thats why it is failing.
0 x

User avatar
Immortalbob
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Contact:

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#35 » January 29th, 2019, 8:59 am

if you dont have all your 7's it will fail, set it to use 6's....
0 x
Immortalbob of MT

User avatar
Immortalbob
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Contact:

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#36 » February 13th, 2019, 3:16 pm

Version 1.5.0
-Bugfix: Responds to the correct person now while summoning portals and @tells are received.
-Bugfix: No longer double casts fletching in the "trade" cycle.
-Feature: Checks if spell is learned before casting, should skip unknown spells and move on.

This took me about 5 hours to do, I cannot actually test it without deleting spells from my spellbook...ymmv
0 x
Immortalbob of MT

MrChrissern
Posts: 3

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.5.0)

Post#37 » February 15th, 2019, 6:24 pm

Hello Immortalbob :)

How can I make my BuffCaster respond with how much scarabs and tapers have been burnt instead of telling how long the buff cycle take.
0 x

MrChrissern
Posts: 3

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#38 » February 15th, 2019, 6:28 pm

Immortalbob wrote:Version 1.5.0
-Bugfix: Responds to the correct person now while summoning portals and @tells are received.
-Bugfix: No longer double casts fletching in the "trade" cycle.
-Feature: Checks if spell is learned before casting, should skip unknown spells and move on.

This took me about 5 hours to do, I cannot actually test it without deleting spells from my spellbook...ymmv


You could how ever try with a new character, buy some spells but not all and see.
0 x

User avatar
Immortalbob
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Contact:

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.4.0)

Post#39 » February 15th, 2019, 6:37 pm

MrChrissern wrote:
Immortalbob wrote:Version 1.5.0
-Bugfix: Responds to the correct person now while summoning portals and @tells are received.
-Bugfix: No longer double casts fletching in the "trade" cycle.
-Feature: Checks if spell is learned before casting, should skip unknown spells and move on.

This took me about 5 hours to do, I cannot actually test it without deleting spells from my spellbook...ymmv


You could how ever try with a new character, buy some spells but not all and see.


or, my minions (you guys) could test for me :D
0 x
Immortalbob of MT

User avatar
Immortalbob
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Contact:

Re: GM: "BuffCaster" - A Meta Buffbot (Ver 1.5.0)

Post#40 » February 15th, 2019, 6:42 pm

MrChrissern wrote:Hello Immortalbob :)

How can I make my BuffCaster respond with how much scarabs and tapers have been burnt instead of telling how long the buff cycle take.


no can do, meta cant get stack counts unfortunately...
0 x
Immortalbob of MT

Return to “VT: Meta Releases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Login  •  Register