Code: Select all
Buff Commands: war, void, missile, heavy, light, finesse, two, trade, tink, xp, buffs, strength, lore, prots, baneshield, brill, weapon, wand.
Bot Commands: primary, secondary, mm, tn, stats, whereto, loc, cancel, reset
--reset command is disabled by default in the *** Edit Here *** state.
Listed from top to bottom of *** Edit Here *** state:
1. Silent Mode. Set to never or always to toggle silent mode (no spam)
2. Seconds Till Next Spam. The amount of seconds between spamming local chat. 1800 is 30 minutes, 300 per 5 minutes.
3. Seconds Till Next Buff. The amount of seconds until the bot wants to buff itself. 3300 is 55 minutes. 300 per 5 minutes.
4. No Begging, set to always to disable begging when components are low.
5. Seconds Till Next Beg. The amount of seconds until it begs for comps in local chat when below spell component thresholds (<250 tapers, <5 platinum scarabs, or <5 mana scarabs.)
6. Location name.
7. Face Heading. Set to the heading you wish your bot to face normally. 0 = North, 90 = East, 180 = South, 270 = West and everything in between
8. Max Distance. the maximum distance a player can be from you and still receive buffs. (in meters)
9. Min Stamina, and Min Mana. The minimum of each vital before the bot attempts to regain said vital.
10. PortalBot, Set to always to enable the portal bot, never to disable it.
11. Summon Spell Level, set to 1, 2, or 3 to choose which level of summon spell you use.
12. Primary/Secondary tie names.
13. Primary and secondary headings for summoning portals. 0 = North, 90 = East, 180 = South, 270 = West and everything in between
14. Allow Reset. Allows the use of the reset password. (Must set reset password in the line below.)
15. Reset Password. Set your password to enact the reset state. (Only works if the line above is set to always.)
16. Goodbye message, you must escape special characters and digits with a \, but never the brackets ()
17. CONSUMABLE SETTINGS
18. Brilliance Bot. Set to never on the left side to disable casting brilliance.
19. Refill Focusing Stone. Set to never if you don't wish to refill the focusing stone upon each brill.
20. Refill Charge. Name of the Mana Charge you wish to use to refill the Focusing Stone.
21. Master Mage Gem usage. Set to always or never to enable/disable.
22. Master Mage Gem Name. Set to the name of the gem you wish to open. (Stock setting is Celdiseth's Portal Gem)
23. Town Network gem usage, set to never or always to enable/disable it.
24. SPELL SETTINGS
25. PreBuff, set to always to enable prebuffing (foc/self/creature of 1 lesser level before main self buff routine)
26. Self Sixes. Buffs self with 6's if set to always.
27. Self Sevens. Buffs self with 7's if set to always.
28. Self Eights. Buffs self with 8's if set to always.
29. Other Sixes. Buffs others with 6's if set to always.
30. Other Sevens. Buffs others with 7's if set to always.
31. Secondary Combat Skills. Set to always to cast Dirty, Reck, Sneak, and Dual in main buff loop.
32. Assessment Skills. Set to always to cast Assess Person, Assess Creature, and Deception in the main buff loop.
33. Bane Sixes. Uses sixes when baning a shield if set to always.
34. Bane Sevens. Uses sevens when baning a shield if set to always.
35. Bane Eights. Uses eights when baning a shield if set to always.
36. Item Sixes. Uses sixes when buffing weapon auras if set to always.
37. Item Sevens. Uses sevens when buffing weapon auras if set to always.
38. Item Eights. Uses eights when buffing weapon auras if set to always.
39. Regain Vitals Sixes. Uses level six spells to regain stamina and mana when set to always.
40. Regain Vitals Sevens. Uses level seven spells to regain stamina and mana when set to always.
41. Regain Vitals Eights. Uses level eight spells to regain stamina and mana when set to always.
42. Set State Main Loop, don't touch this line.
1. does not respond to @tells while it is already in the chat handler, cycling the queue, or clearing variables after a completed buff cycle. All of these go by very fast, inevitably some @tells will be lost to them.
2. does not respond to @tells while casting brilliance, regaining vitals, or checking target distance, or spell components availability. Most of these go by very fast, inevitably some @tells will be lost to them.
3. double casts a buff when lag strikes.
4. only gives thanks for gifts from the main loop. (while awaiting a command)
5. will cast brill, open master mage gems, and/or summon portals in the middle of buffing someone else and then return to buffing to save time.
6. queue's up to 1 player being buffed, and 9 in line.
7. only supports buffing with level 6, 7, and 8 spells.
2. Magtools https://github.com/Mag-nus/Mag-Plugins/releases