GM: "IBAirport" - Multi-Char Portal Bot (Updated Ver. 1.4.2)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Verenson

Post #11 »

It was 90 eaters and 110 eaters.. I never completely got rid of the numbers.. I will do that and see what happens. Thank you

Shang

Post #12 »

Yep, it's definitely the numbers. You just need to escape them, e.g. \1\2\5 Eaters.

I spent hours figuring this out, wish I saw the suggestion in this thread first, lol.

Kilroy

Post #13 »

Quick noob question.
What is the trick to making it load the next toon?
It says that portal is on a different character logs off then does not open the next one.
-thanks

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #14 »

did you load up magfilter into decal? (its different from magtools) should be a link in the setup instructions
Immortalbob of MT

Kilroy

Post #15 »

No I guess, it shows no DLL where do I get it? (oh these instructions)
Added and voila --->
Everything else seems to work properly.

Thank you ...that was the solution.
-kilroy (because)

Kilroy

Post #16 »

Not sure if you guys are looking for features to add to this meta. Honestly I love it. However we are having a problem with grieving at our mansion. Is there any way to exclude a certain monarchy from using the bot or better yet just our monarchy. Also Can a "spam" filter of some kind be implemented? The douche bag is spamming the bot and it keeps summoning portals which prevents others from using the bot easily. Just mentioning it...just in case anyone is working on a version 3 :-) thank you

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #17 »

sorry bro, squelch him :/
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #18 »

on second thought, I might be able to add monarchy only as an option.

on third thought, i cant...can't resolve another player's monarch name with meta, only your own. I could add a password?
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #19 »

1.3 Changelog:

UsePassword variable added, set to always/never to use it.
Password variable added, set it to a text only password if you wish to use a password.

If "UsePassword" is enabled:
-bot will sit silent, and only react to @tells, no local chat
-when correct password is received, it will go into normal functionality.
-if no command is sent after password is received, and after 60 seconds, bot will return to only accepting the password
-after a successful portal summon, bot will require the password again.
Immortalbob of MT

Kilroy

Post #20 »

Thank YOU!!!