GM: ColoMeta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Dmdtt

GM: ColoMeta

Post #1 »

This Meta will work with my new version of the Colosseum meta that has a shortened time between runs. following edits were made to make it work. ColoPortal state disables buffing, ColoRoom6 enables buffing and ColoRouteFinish requires Not Need to Buff to make the state change.

this Meta is now out of date please use version at

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

For clarification, this is for running colo WITH DM. He uses his own custom meta that will require this version to keep in sync if you are running with him.
Immortalbob of MT

Dmdtt

Post #3 »

Immortalbob wrote:For clarification, this is for running colo WITH DM. He uses his own custom meta that will require this version to keep in sync if you are running with him.

Yeah I probably could have made that clearer lol.

The reason I had to release this version is I changed how my personal meta rebuffs. basically I increased the RebuffTimeRemainingSeconds in the TurninTransition state and toggle between buff true in transition and false in Turnin. this allows me to rebuff only if absolutely needed in the turn in between runs and I will be ready as soon as I run to the door for the ticket. I also do a character check to make sure everyone is buffed,(there is an example of a check on wiki meta page) overall this change shortened my necessary time between runs from 3minutes 20 seconds down to 25-31 seconds, which translates to 1 more colo run per day. because of this anyone running the old wiki meta was running into problems because they didn't enter the first room in time due to the nature of forcebuffing.

Loyola

Post #4 »

Alternative, if you would prefer not to rebuff while in room 6. Or you would like to simply rebuff while killing time waiting for the timer to expire, I have altered the script to perform the rebuffing during the turnintransition state. The second Turnintransition condition is where the RebuffTimerinSeconds setting is set. By default it is set to 4500 (1:15). If you want to change this to something else, remember that you must enter it in seconds.

With this alteration i also took out the !buff command from enabling the force rebuff process it usually does. In case you are running this with someone leading who still uses the original meta and you dont want to waste comps double buffing. Be aware that anything that triggers the door state will still end up causing a force rebuff. (talking to master arbitor without trying to turn in a run will cause this as well as the command !door).

Hopes this helps

**Edit**, i did not add Dm's name to the Colo file because i did not want the assumption that it has been vetted or endorsed by Dm. But all credit goes to DM for 99.9999% of this meta. It is based on his original meta published on the repo and i made 3 edits to change when the rebuff occurs.
Attachments
UpdatedAutoColo.met
(135.57 KiB) Downloaded 414 times

Dmdtt

Post #5 »

Loyola wrote:Alternative, if you would prefer not to rebuff while in room 6. Or you would like to simply rebuff while killing time waiting for the timer to expire, I have altered the script to perform the rebuffing during the turnintransition state. The second Turnintransition condition is where the RebuffTimerinSeconds setting is set. By default it is set to 4500 (1:15). If you want to change this to something else, remember that you must enter it in seconds.

With this alteration i also took out the !buff command from enabling the force rebuff process it usually does. In case you are running this with someone leading who still uses the original meta and you dont want to waste comps double buffing. Be aware that anything that triggers the door state will still end up causing a force rebuff. (talking to master arbitor without trying to turn in a run will cause this as well as the command !door).

Hopes this helps

**Edit**, i did not add Dm's name to the Colo file because i did not want the assumption that it has been vetted or endorsed by Dm. But all credit goes to DM for 99.9999% of this meta. It is based on his original meta published on the repo and i made 3 edits to change when the rebuff occurs.
for the rebuff state doing this, simply replace /vt forcebuff with a set rebuff time remaining seconds. that way it will do same as turn in state and you wont double buff, also it enables buffing aswell in rebuff state. another thing to note about this option it requires you to have at least 90 minute buffs. lvl 7s with no augs will not work with this option. I almost set it up this way for my edit but decided against it because I try to design all my metas with zero requirements other than the absolute basics like a recall or ability to cast a spell or two.

PipSHG

Post #6 »

Hi, first I want to say Thank You for all your hard work.

I returned to AC a few months back and decided I wanted to try some metas and maybe learn to make some.
Anyways after running a few that went well had no issues with them I decided to try the colo ones.

I seen two Metas on the list with the title colo, one saying simple colo the other advanced. In my mind I made the very wrong assumption that simple would be the left door or easier side. (learned the hard way trying to flag some mules I was wrong :oops: )
and of course assumed the Advanced one would be the right door. So much to my surprise I got it all set up all mules and fighters lined up outside the door and turned in my ticket to watch in horror and they ran across the room and went the the other door, you never seen someone change 6 screens and recall so fast.

Anyways my main question is, Is There a way to change what door they go thro or a meta for it.
Thanks Again. Pip

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #7 »

The colo metas on the wiki only do the Advanced Colosseum, the right door.

The names are a bit misleading on the metas. Advanced and Simple are in relation to the complexity of the meta.

You want to use the Advanced Version.

Dininy

Post #8 »

if you dont mind the question what are the Tapers and Egg for

not quite sure <-

Sif al Taak

Post #9 »

Egg in Inventory = Leader, ringing bells, call spawns...

Taper: red, grey, blue = for the facing/heading (in which direction the chars are looking before spawns)

North(zero degrees)- Grey Taper
Southeast(120 degrees)- Red Taper
Southwest(240 degrees)- Blue Taper
Northeast(60degrees)-Red Taper + Grey Taper
South(180 degrees)- Red Taper + Blue Taper
NorthWest(300 degrees)- Blue Taper + Grey Taper

Taper: violet = for melees, so melee return to the bells, when no monster around...

MrGoyle

Post #10 »

Couple of quick questions. Im new to most of this but not to AC. Was on for years, left for about 9, now back again. A few of you Im sure Ive ran with a couple of times.

1st) Tapers: Where do you place them in order to apply the direction?

2nd) I am having the issue where my toon is wanting to buff right at the start (at the door). If I let him go, he pretty much sits out the first two rooms. Which is no big deal because they are small. But if I cancel the buff, he runs in fine at first, then tries to buff again on the 2nd room.

Given direction I think I can edit DM's file, but not sure what I need to be able to open it. Or where to look for that matter.

Thanks for any help.
MrGoyle (In game name = Deric)
MrGoyle (In game name = Deric)