GM: StonedWrits

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Strider

GM: StonedWrits

Post #1 »

Ok meta has been rewritten to use the following hometowns. As long as you use one of them for your allegiance hometown should run fine.
If you use a town not on the list let me know and will add it.

Aluvian..................Gharu...................Sho
Arwic...................Al Arqas................Baishi
Cragstone..............Al Jalima...............Hebian-To
Eastham................Qalabar.................Lin
Glendan Wood.........Samsur.................Mayoi
Holtburg................Uziz.....................Nanto
Lytelthorpe.............Yaraq...................Sawato
Rithwic..................Zaikhal.................Shoushi
....................................................Yanshi

The following meta will get you 2 writs, takes about 20 minutes. Read attached txt file for more info.
StonedWritsB.zip
(11.71 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Last edited by Strider on July 16th, 2014, 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kilroy

Post #2 »

I installed it ran it and it said looks like not in Eastham.
It did a /ah and there it stayed.
Took it to TN then to Eastam and it sat at the drop.

I started in Eastham btw.

hmm ran it about a little bit and it went to town network and then Yanshi...so it started working.

It found the stinging stone bunker killed went down but never picked the stone up.

Did a /ah then ran in to the the meeting hall (in holt)

I had two problems...I'm not /ah in Eastham and it did not pick up the stinging stone.
-Kilroy

Strider

Post #3 »

If your allegiance doesn't use Eastham, after it performs the /ah turn off vtank (don't turn off nav/meta) and manually take your toon to the bindstone in eastham (beside the town hall) then turn tank back on, should go ahead and jump in TN and goto next town. You will have to do this each time it performs an /ah after picking up a stone.

I know not most easy way to do, maybe I'll try changing it where able to use several differant allegiance towns. Instead of saying !start to begin, have you input what town your ah is. I'll look into it soon as get a chance.

Only time i have had it not pick up stone is if the 20 hour timer is not up. Do you have the most recent version of Mag-tools? I think its version 10.8.64.

Strider

Strider

Post #4 »

New version StonedWritsB posted.

Strider