BETA: "IBControl" - The Road to 2.0 (Updated Ver. 1.9.9)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #41 »

Atros wrote:The value I get for Rngs = Monster Range seem to be a bit off: Range 5 = 5, 10=10.1, 15=15.1, 20=20.2, 25=25.2, 30=30.2, 35=35.3, 40=40.3, 45=45.4 and Max = 70.6. Is that correct?
Yep, correct, i rounded up a small amount on all the settings, otherwise it would be like 0.02133333333

To be honest though I am not sure why you are having issues with the fellow create...the only time this happens to me is when i am already in a fellowship.
Immortalbob of MT

zen1605

Post #42 »

when i click the button it says "You are not in a fellowship". to me, meaning that its trying to send that create text though /f and it can't

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #43 »

ohhhhhhhh riiiiiight....i'll fix that tomorrow...oops...
Immortalbob of MT

Joeblow8579

Post #44 »

As I was contemplating the amount of work I'd have to do to update from the old IBControl to the new version, I thought to myself, "it would be great if there was a way to copy/paste states in the VTank Meta System."

Can we consider that a feature request for V? Too complicated, given call/return/setting between states?

Dmdtt

Post #45 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:As I was contemplating the amount of work I'd have to do to update from the old IBControl to the new version, I thought to myself, "it would be great if there was a way to copy/paste states in the VTank Meta System."

Can we consider that a feature request for V? Too complicated, given call/return/setting between states?
attempt at your own risk,

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=505

with practice it is very easy to do. always make backups before you begin editing in notepad.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #46 »

Updated commands to use # instead of ! for people playing on the emulators.
Immortalbob of MT

RcCarGuy

Post #47 »

HEY HEY Bob whats up bud ... Ok so im trying out this Emul Server named megaduck and i was gonna use your control met and im getting a error and im not sure where its coming from .... Ill post the error here and if you need more info ill try and get more LOL .....

VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Remote

[VTank] Error in meta expression: getvar[capturegroup_actiontext]==0 (Attempted to operate on two disparate types: "getvar[capturegroup_actiontext]==0")

[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {ExprChat \/f \#action +getvar[capturegroup_actiontext], Set Meta State: Action}
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Action
[VTank] Meta executing action: Set Meta State: *** Edit Here ***
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: *** Edit Here ***
You say to your fellowship, "#action follow"
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {Chat Command: /ch setprofile IBControl_config.txt}
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {Create View: IBControl}
[VTank] Meta executing action: ExprAct setvar[LEADER, 1]==1
[VTank] Meta executing action: Embedded Nav "[None]" (0pts)
[VTank] Meta executing action: All: {Embedded Nav "empty.nav" (0pts), Chat Command: /vt opt set NavPriorityBoost False, Set Meta State: Default2}
[VTank] Set option NavPriorityBoost = False
[VTank] Meta transitioning to state: Default2

Thank you if you even have time to answer back .

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #48 »

RcCarGuy wrote:HEY HEY Bob whats up bud ... Ok so im trying out this Emul Server named megaduck and i was gonna use your control met and im getting a error and im not sure where its coming from .... Ill post the error here and if you need more info ill try and get more LOL .....

[VTank] Error in meta expression: getvar[capturegroup_actiontext]==0 (Attempted to operate on two disparate types: "getvar[capturegroup_actiontext]==0")

Thank you if you even have time to answer back .
the rest of the message is normal, but this error isnt...what exactly are you doing that throws this error? also, i'm not in a position to debug ibcontrol against phatac...I don't play there.
Immortalbob of MT

RcCarGuy

Post #49 »

I get this error when i first start and try to get another toon to follow me . What Emul are you playing on ? Or are you jsut not playing ? hey thanks for trying to help me out .

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #50 »

i'm at best helping ACEmu guys out, i don't play on phat for my own reasons.

did you set the leader?
Immortalbob of MT