BETA: "IBControl" - The Road to 2.0 (Updated Ver. 1.9.9)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Joeblow8579

Post #21 »

How does it know you're shooting at a wall?

Haven't been in game for a couple of weeks actually, so if these are new vtank options I wouldn't know.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #22 »

oh ya man, new 10th anniversary vtank dropped a few days ago.
Immortalbob of MT

Joeblow8579

Post #23 »

Is there an easy way to copy a state from one meta to another? I've made some customizations to my version of IBControl, and I'd hate to have to start over with remaking them in the new version.

I've tried digging through the .met files with a text editor, but the syntax isn't that clear and I'm loathe to try and copy a chuck of text there and then have to go through and troubleshoot really funky errors caused by missing one line here or there.

Almedes

Post #24 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:Is there an easy way to copy a state from one meta to another? I've made some customizations to my version of IBControl, and I'd hate to have to start over with remaking them in the new version.

I've tried digging through the .met files with a text editor, but the syntax isn't that clear and I'm loathe to try and copy a chuck of text there and then have to go through and troubleshoot really funky errors caused by missing one line here or there.

Nope

zen1605

Post #25 »

What happened to Follow2 and Follow3? Is there any easy way to do that now with this version? I really liked being able to two two dif chars as group leader with 0 extra confg.

Thanks

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #26 »

1.9.4 is out!

- bugfixes
- Locked !ext commands into case sensitive exact matches this way you cant load a blank meta
- Nav To, and Quest states now require your character has learned the Aphus Recall spell.
- Viridian Portal button now functional in CH.
- Alternate navs for Gear Knight, Colosseum, Viridian Rise, Paradox, Bur, and Aerlinthe x 2
- Alternate Gear Knight route requires 1 mmd in inventory, alternate Aerlinthe requires either 1 d note, or 1 c note and 1 sake.
- Nav now re-enables after Use Closest Portal
- Viridian Root navigation added, with/without Viridian Rocks Recall
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #27 »

zen1605 wrote:What happened to Follow2 and Follow3? Is there any easy way to do that now with this version? I really liked being able to two two dif chars as group leader with 0 extra confg.

Thanks
I'm looking into re-adding that functionality, it got snipped during the conversion.
Immortalbob of MT

zen1605

Post #28 »

Cool, Thanks.

Been having an issue where giving the allegiance hometown recall... a few of the chars will end up recalling twice. Once to get there and then doing it again. I get the "executing chat command" spam a few times. Not all chars do twice every time.

Also two feature requests for Navto:

WJ Mhoire Lieutenant

and

VR Tree Jump

zen1605

Post #29 »

Also, giving the Viridian Portal command doesn't button work since all it does is give !ucp. I don't think its a normal portal where you can use it with !ucp.

You have to do something like /mt use Viridian Portal

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #30 »

zen1605 wrote:Also, giving the Viridian Portal command doesn't button work since all it does is give !ucp. I don't think its a normal portal where you can use it with !ucp.

You have to do something like /mt use Viridian Portal
1.9.4 uses !action npc now, it should work. Those portals are actually npcs...
Immortalbob of MT