BETA: "IBControl" - The Road to 2.0 (Updated Ver. 1.9.9)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #31 »

zen1605 wrote:Cool, Thanks.

Been having an issue where giving the allegiance hometown recall... a few of the chars will end up recalling twice. Once to get there and then doing it again. I get the "executing chat command" spam a few times. Not all chars do twice every time.
on the list...

zen1605 wrote:Also two feature requests for Navto:

WJ Mhoire Lieutenant

and

VR Tree Jump
yes, maybe
Immortalbob of MT

zen1605

Post #32 »

ah ok, cool. I updated to 1.9.4 I guess I forgot to re-load the chaos helper since it was still using the old command.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #33 »

- Top of *** Edit Here *** state got more options, CH config file, /mt autopack, Auto Read Contracts, and Auto Craft
- Set Options in top of *** Edit Here *** state to always or never to toggle them!
- AutoCraft will automatically combine Pyreal Motes, Pyreal Slivers, Dark Specks, Dark Slivers, Dark Shards, Cracked Shards, Tiny Shards, Small Shards, and it will reveal aetheria (if you have an Aetheria Mana Stone)
- AutoReadContracts will read contracts immediately upon receiving them in inventory if in default2 state.
- Navto Leather Crafter, Ivory Crafter, Stone Collector, and Collector added
- Updated Chaos Helper configs to reflect new nav options

Notes:
1. "/mt autopack" is a magtools feature, check the documentation page on mag's site for more info.
2. autocraft will not combine pyreal nuggets, and it will not combine shadow frags with crystal frags.
3. revealing aetheria with autocraft should require that you have an aetheria mana stone before proceeding.
4. Contracts will always be read during the rynthid killtask flagging, regardless of whether or not autoreadcontracts is enabled.
5. no i havent fixed the spammy /ah /mp /hr and /hom...1.9.6 for sure.
Immortalbob of MT

Atros

Post #34 »

Hello Immortalbob,

thank you so much for your work on IBControl! I was running 1.30 with no problems, but the new releases are making some problems for me. I tried 1.9.4 and 1.9.5 and I followed your instructions to set everything up. If I try to make a fellow in Chaos Helper with "Create and Recruit Fellow" I get "You do not belong to a fellowship". If I make a fellow on my own and hit "Create and Recruit Fellow" again I start to "chatdance" but the fellow part works finally. What is really strange, when I go to Rngs and change anything (like Attack Range 5) I get a really strange values. i.e. Attack Range 5 will lead to Monster Range 5040. I found out that sending the command "/f !optset attackdistance 0,021" will set the correct Monster Range of 5, entering "/f !optset attackdistance 0.021" will lead to 5040. I'm from Berlin/Germany so the cause might be the german keyboard layout. I tested the meta and everything else seems to work great. I hope you can help with the attack distance problem. I'm pretty sure to remember Virindi talking about problems with non US keyboard layouts in /vcg a while ago.

Again thank you for your work! Regards Atros

Dmdtt

Post #35 »

huh that's interesting, it seems for you at least it is sending the value 21 instead of what is stated of .021 which translates to 5040 attack range instead of the normal 5. value for attack distances is value multiplied by 240.

Atros, send this chat command to AC chatbox

/vt mexec \/vt opt set +cstr[(5/240)]

and let me know if this is the output you get

[VTank] Result: /vt opt set 0.0208333333333333

either message me through integrator /vit dmdtt, or, post here or pm me through forums w/e works.

Atros

Post #36 »

Hello Dmdtt,

thank you for your reply: I get: [VTank] Result: /vt opt set 0,0208333333333333

Regards Atros

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #37 »

Atros wrote:Hello Immortalbob,

thank you so much for your work on IBControl! I was running 1.30 with no problems, but the new releases are making some problems for me. I tried 1.9.4 and 1.9.5 and I followed your instructions to set everything up. If I try to make a fellow in Chaos Helper with "Create and Recruit Fellow" I get "You do not belong to a fellowship". If I make a fellow on my own and hit "Create and Recruit Fellow" again I start to "chatdance" but the fellow part works finally. What is really strange, when I go to Rngs and change anything (like Attack Range 5) I get a really strange values. i.e. Attack Range 5 will lead to Monster Range 5040. I found out that sending the command "/f !optset attackdistance 0,021" will set the correct Monster Range of 5, entering "/f !optset attackdistance 0.021" will lead to 5040. I'm from Berlin/Germany so the cause might be the german keyboard layout. I tested the meta and everything else seems to work great. I hope you can help with the attack distance problem. I'm pretty sure to remember Virindi talking about problems with non US keyboard layouts in /vcg a while ago.

Atros, I have a solution for you...

in windows, go to control panel, language, and then add united states english as a secondary language. Simply alt+shift to swap back and forth.
Immortalbob of MT

zen1605

Post #38 »

I have the same issue with the create button

thank you so much for your work on IBControl! I was running 1.30 with no problems, but the new releases are making some problems for me. I tried 1.9.4 and 1.9.5 and I followed your instructions to set everything up. If I try to make a fellow in Chaos Helper with "Create and Recruit Fellow" I get "You do not belong to a fellowship". If I make a fellow on my own and hit "Create and Recruit Fellow" again I start to "chatdance" but the fellow part works finally.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #39 »

zen1605 wrote:I have the same issue with the create button

thank you so much for your work on IBControl! I was running 1.30 with no problems, but the new releases are making some problems for me. I tried 1.9.4 and 1.9.5 and I followed your instructions to set everything up. If I try to make a fellow in Chaos Helper with "Create and Recruit Fellow" I get "You do not belong to a fellowship". If I make a fellow on my own and hit "Create and Recruit Fellow" again I start to "chatdance" but the fellow part works finally.
I'll look into it.
Immortalbob of MT

Atros

Post #40 »

I tested with IBControl 1.3.0 again and got the same problems. Same for old magtools.dll. Perhaps it started to happen with the new Virindi Tank version?

As you suggested I added English as a secondary language (keyboard) and switched to it, but the problem was still there. When I added the english language pack too and switched Windows 10 completely to English ist worked (even with german keyboard layout).

The value I get for Rngs = Monster Range seem to be a bit off: Range 5 = 5, 10=10.1, 15=15.1, 20=20.2, 25=25.2, 30=30.2, 35=35.3, 40=40.3, 45=45.4 and Max = 70.6. Is that correct?

Setting range to 5 on the german system I get "[VTank] Set option attackdistance = 21", but with english I get the correct "[VTank] Set option attackdistance = 0.021".

The issue with create fellowship is still there, no matter if english or german system.

Let me know if I can test anything else.

Have a great weekend
Atros