BETA: "IBControl" - The Road to 2.0 (Updated Ver. 1.9.9)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #71 »

added a new download for 1.9.9b

-miniremote will go to /f
Immortalbob of MT

Shade

Post #72 »

Having some issues trying to create my army of 9 in fellow, the only thing i'm not sure of really that I had setup is the profilenames in the edit here. I believe i changed all the change me for charone through charnine. This is on coldeve ace server, I see people with theirs working so I've tried to ask for help but no one really does.

DKSorc

Post #73 »

I was wondering if there's any way to add commands/states to the meta, was wanting to add a command that uses UB IG utility, so that one character loots all and salvages over a certain value (using loot profile), and then gives it all to another character when value=75k (using utilitybelt's itemgiver utility).

I already have it working in another meta, not sure how I would add it to this meta without breaking it (since it would most likely have to go outside of the 'edit here' area. either that, or put the command in the 'edit here' section and just restart the meta every time that character loots . . .

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #74 »

of course you can, just follow what happens after a chat command, if you stick to the meta design it will work fine. if you decide to just add in a new chat cap, and go to a new state, that will work fine too
Immortalbob of MT

DKSorc

Post #75 »

I got it to work, adding 3 lines, but for some reason, I lose the remote
the 3 lines are as follows:

1)
state: Action
condition type: All
condition data: Expression{(give)#getvar[capturegroup_actiontext]}
action type: setstate
action data: give

2)
state: give
condition type: SecondsInStateGE
condition data: 2
action type: ChatCommand
action data: /ub ig givevalue.utl to Jaenelle Angelline

***side question, is there a way to set it to "/ub ig givevalue.utl to <character #>", using char#'s set in the "edit here" section "%%characters%%" line?***

3)
state: give
condition type: SecondsInStateGE
condition data: 4
action type: Multiple
action data: ExpressionAct{clearvar[capturegroup_actiontext]}SetState{Default2}

would you happen to know 1) why the remote went poof and 2)how I can get it back?
*also, for anyone using UB and interested, it's using a loot file placed in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Decal Plugins\UtilityBelt\itemgiver items you wish to pass along with command from line 2 get the action "Keep" in the profile*

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #76 »

you can do it via chat expression, idk the regex off hand

as for why the remote disappeared, i have no idea. you're gonna have to find it and see why its not being triggered.
Immortalbob of MT

Knuckleduster

Post #77 »

So this is still in the ibcontrol, i downloaded 1.9.9 and made sure and was browsing and saw that this was a previous thing but says patched in 1.9.2.

"- forgot to remove /mt jump from Arwic Chests route /done, fixed in 1.9.2"

It still sends u to arwic chests.

Also is there a weird issue with the advanced colo door and bots running to stonefist statue and all their metas going fubar? I tried Use Gateway in the recall section and Portal on remote , both do it. gotta reset each individually afterwards they go fubar.

Swollendeathray

Post #78 »

I'm having a weird issue when using the kill task nav buttons. After a while of playing when using the KT nav's toons will recall to AL and instead of going into the town portal they just start running. The only way to get them to stop is completely reload the meta for each client. Any ideas?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #79 »

if you dont start from the AL drop you will be fine.
Immortalbob of MT

deadeye dragon

Post #80 »

need a little help ive been trying to get my portal bots to work ive changed the names and th e assigned portals as instructions say they will open the portal on the logged in bot and will tell you the portal requested is on another char they will log off but not log in the appropriate character