BETA: "IBControl" - The Road to 2.0 (Updated Ver. 1.9.9)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
doog

Post #11 »

Bob/DMD - perhaps in the lootkeys meta, where packslots <=3 is tested, expand this from being a single line "then" action; make it an "all/multiline" construct, and communicate the issue (first step "/f META: My packs are too full to open chests!" and then second line, the existing command (set Meta State: Default)).

And I really like the meta taking you into the adjacent room after burning keys, great add.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #12 »

doog wrote:/mt fellow disband continues to trip an exception in Mag-tools (not an IB issue):

<{Mag-Tools}>: Exception caught: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Decal.Interop.Core
at Decal.Interop.Core.ACHooksClass.FellowshipDisband()
at Decal.Adapter.Wrappers.HooksWrapper.FellowshipDisband()
at MagTools.PluginCore.ProcessMTCommand(String mtCommand)
at MagTools.PluginCore.Current_CommandLineText(Object sender, ChatParserInterceptEventArgs e)

I've experienced this for a while, seems to have no impact on game state.
I can't do much about that...
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #13 »

doog wrote:a very minor point on the Toutou KT, I walk "past" them and talk, then you don't have to wait for the NPCs to "spin". It's a small time savings.
i'll take care of that in 1.9.3 :)
Immortalbob of MT

Almedes

Post #14 »

Suggestion for add on:
Never mind, just seen I can do it via !echo command.

doog

Post #15 »

the route TO the Hoshino's KT on Thistledown has a point smack dab in that corner house's lot. I can fix that here, but in case others experience this, that route is fine if the house is not on lock down, and one of the nav points is unreachable on TD, and the point is perpendicular to the "blue wall" so the char won't run around.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #16 »

1.9.3 is out!
- bugfixes (info found on first page of thread)
- eats rynthid contracts again!
- Fellow/Disband only works for the designated leader now. The Command can be issued by member of group.
- Fastcast Buffs, Do Not Shoot At Walls, and Use Breakable Turn To buttons added to CH.
- You can now set your preferred profiles for settings, loot, and window tool in the top of the ** Edit Here ** state
- !extension command has been abbreviated to !ext
- Remote Control using the new meta views system. you can disable this in the top of the ** Edit Here ** state
- Extension State will now not just load any blank meta if you misspell the meta you are trying to load, it must match a predefined variable. if you don't match it'll kick you back to default2.
- navto state also now kicks you back to default2 if you don't match any defined variables.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #17 »

doog wrote:the route TO the Hoshino's KT on Thistledown has a point smack dab in that corner house's lot. I can fix that here, but in case others experience this, that route is fine if the house is not on lock down, and one of the nav points is unreachable on TD, and the point is perpendicular to the "blue wall" so the char won't run around.
post the nav route that clears it here and i'll add to next release.
Immortalbob of MT

doog

Post #18 »

IBHoshinos.nav
export from IBControl, route for !quest Hoshinos killtasks
(7.55 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
imported, made circular, edited to go 'round the house, tested route, imported back into IBControl, verified, saved as attached set to "linear"

for !quest Hoshino Killtasks

Joeblow8579

Post #19 »

What exactly do "use fastcast buffs", "don't shoot at walls" and "use breakable turn to" do?

Didn't see any explanations of what those are anywhere.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #20 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:What exactly do "use fastcast buffs", "don't shoot at walls" and "use breakable turn to" do?

Didn't see any explanations of what those are anywhere.
fastcast buffs is exactly what it says it is, turn it on and buff to see

use breakable turn to will forceturn you towards your next target during the end of the animation of the previous spell cast.

dont shoot at walls....its exactly what it sounds like :D it wont shoot at walls, trees, rocks, whatever is blocking your target.
Immortalbob of MT