- Version number now listed at very top of meta
- Removed things you should not edit from the *** Edit Here *** state. I know, right?
- Purged all outputted "Chat Commands" in favor of Chat Expressions, and OptSet from all states except *** Edit Here ***.
- (New Feature) "#chase <character name>" Multi-following command to be able to follow more than only one character. Old "#action follow" command still works, and serves as a simple follow. Create a nav file to follow a character you have. Name it "chase <character name>" and be sure it is case sensitive. issue the command. EX: #chase Immortalbob
- (New Feature) Now sends a message to the leader (charone) when it has <=50 Prismatic Tapers, or <=3 Platinum/Mana Scarabs
- (New Feature) Now sends a message to the leader (charone) when main pack space falls to just 4 slots.
- (New Feature) Sets ChaosHelper chat command to /s automatically. (will change back to /f if GDLE devs ever fix fellow chat)
- (New Feature) Sets ChaosHelper to tab 1 automatically upon initial load of the meta (Basic tab) (requires CH 2.2.5)
- (New Feature) New chat command: #where Send via @tell to one of your characters (from the leader only), it will send the leader that character's coordinates to the leader. (does not have a button in CH, must be sent via chat)
- (New Feature) New chat command: #getoverhere <character name> Pulls your location info, and sends an @tell to the character name, it will then clear his nav route, and set a nav point to your location. Local chat only for #getoverhere command, however, you can @tell your character with #cometo <coordinates> directly. When character reaches the coordinates, it will turn simple follow back on. Leader only (charone) command. Note: Does not auto follow with any chase navs as referred to further up in this list. Must re-issue "#chase <playername>" command. No CH button for this.
- (Bugfix) "/mt select" button fixed to work with the new thwargfilter commands. (/tf instead of /mf)
- (Bugfix) Fixed remote view to be the right dimensions.
- (Bugfix) Summoning portals now sets idlepeacemode to false.
- (Bugfix) No more error spam on your first command!
Immortalbob of MT