BETA: "IBControl" - The Road to 2.0 (Updated Ver. 1.9.9)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
RcCarGuy

Post #51 »

yes i did Edit the 1 part that said " LEADERCHAR " . Was I only supposed to change that one line for the leader ? Also how good is Acemu going i might give it a try also . Im just happy to hear the portal whirls again but i hate playing solo since i had my very own fellow thanks to you in the real AC . im only gonna run 2 accounts on the server not gonna be greedy and take bandwidth from others with tons of accounts . .. Again you can tell me in private or what ever about that ACemu thing ... thanks again man .

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #52 »

ACemu isnt ready for public consumption, but its moving along.

each toon should be using the same meta, so they will all see the leaderchar. if its still throwing an error i'm not sure why atm.
Immortalbob of MT

RcCarGuy

Post #53 »

Ok ill keep trying and see what i can do . and let me know when the Emu your playing on is ready would like to give it a try .

Walken-MT

Post #54 »

I haven't been able to get IBcontrol or chaos control to work. Chaos control specifically worked in production AC. Ive made the adjustments to IBcontrol as listed specifically in the instructions and no luck either. Im guessing there is something Im missing which would fix both.

Same issue on both metas:

1. leader issues command and the command is presented in all fellowship windows
2. leader's /vt opt or expression works and does result in the correct action of the function.
3. PROBLEM: All fellowship members metas do no react. Fellowship sees command but does not react to command. Tried !<command> and #<command>. Manually typing the set /vt opt in the fellowship members works. But the metas on the non-leader do not react to the commands sent.

Thoughts? And thank you.

PS this is on Megaduck.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #55 »

not a clue...this worked on the live servers for me...maybe something phat isnt passing along right? dunno since i dont play on phat servers.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #56 »

- Securing your commands no longer requires editing the regex code!!! See new setup above.
- Removed Aphus requirement for Portal Recall, Lifestone Recall/Sending, Primary/Secondary Recalls, MP/House/Mansion Recalls
- recomp no longer goes to mp when complete
- Summoning portals now functions
- Legendary Chest Meta removed for now
Immortalbob of MT

Mozart

Post #57 »

Hey Bob, much appreciate the update.

What does "see new setup above" mean?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #58 »

the latest version uses a different setup model than the old...its in the second or third post in this thread.
Immortalbob of MT

Mozart

Post #59 »

yes of course it displays now that I asked the question, as soon as I come to this channel..... thanks.

Mozart

Post #60 »

Help! Edited per your setup page. The meta via Chaos creates a fellow, finds the toon(s) in the list, and adds them. However any other commands seem to have to be issued from the fellowed toon such as Follow. Commands from the leader seem to have no effect.

What am I doing wrong?