BETA: Chasing Oswald

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Joxer

BETA: Chasing Oswald

Post #1 »

Had been waiting for this meta so made my own :P
Attachments
ChaseOswald.zip
(9.04 KiB) Downloaded 700 times

Strider

Post #2 »

Ok just ran it on my void mage and impressed, worked very well cept for couple issues near the end.

1. In the halls of the royal prison got blocked once by an Viamotion thrower, had to manually maneuver around.

2. In the final room my toon just stood for the 30 seconds while being beat on by the Viamonts, didnt fight.

3. Never opened the bodies to loot the key, think cause Approach set to 0 maybe. At least mine was set to 0 when i looked at the end.

4. Since never looted the item, the nav went past the looting chest so had to loot manually.

Other then the glitches in the royal prison, overall ran very well.

Strider

yaroz

Post #3 »

I too had issues with the last room. I had to manually kill the guy with the key and grab the key.. other than that, it worked flawless.

Joxer

Post #4 »

thanks. Good to hear.

Yes the end could be cleaned up a bit. Did it does actually work though if you wait a minute or so at the end? I think that I had it set to stand there about 30s then starts fighting, then loots, then uses chest. then pauses 30s again if it doesn't succeed and repeats. I forget why I did it that way, something to do with if multiple people are in that last room doing the quest as well and killing respawns.