GM: BellasAutobot

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
kruyle1222

GM: BellasAutobot

Post #1 »

OK, this is my first attempt at a meta and I took a lot of the items and lines from 2 other metas. I would like to make sure everyone knows they get most of the credit for this meta seeing I just combined them to make this new meta and adjusted a few things. Those metas are MetaPortal and BellasAug

The is meta is a single character portalbot that summons 125 and bellas. it also reflags for bellas if given the command "Reflag Me!"

It is the initial build of a meta that I have work with tings to do the same thing. I will post that meta when I get home from work.

If I could get feedback on this standalone meta that would be great :)

(see next post in thread for final version)
Attachments
BellasAutobot.met
(43.3 KiB) Downloaded 325 times

kruyle1222

Post #2 »

Okay here is the final version to be used with tings. Loot profile included, Help listed below seeing it wont let me attach the word document.

The meta is made to work with the Tings portalbot plugin.

You will need magtools latest version for this meta to work properly.

You will also need at least 1 Town Network gem per reflag so I would just keep a stack of
25 on the portal this will be used on.

The ReturnToWell state returns the portalbot character to the well in eastham where my portalbots are located.
You will need to edit the nav profile to match your bots loacation.

SETTING UP THE META:
After you have the required plugins and TN gems log into the bot who will have the
125/bellas portal on your bot. 125 will need to be primary and bellas secondary ties.

Select BellasAutobot under meta in the profile tab.
Enable Meta and Tank.

Open magtools and click on the tools tab. Then click on the character tab. In
"On Login Complete" section type /vt start and click add.

DISCLAIMER!!!
The bot who will be using this must be able to survive 125 eaters.
My level 150 bot with spec war/melee and trained Item/life/critter/mana C does
just fine with a melee wand and tinked armor.
Attachments
EaterJaw.utl
(207.37 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
BellasAutobot.met
(43.94 KiB) Downloaded 352 times

kruyle1222

Post #3 »

Anyone find any issues or have any suggestions?

Pigfish

Post #4 »

I'd like to use this without having the portal tied, but using a bot in Marketplace
is that possible? I've loaded the Meta, and let it recall to my tie, then went to MP and used the bots portal, re-enabled the meta but now he jumps down the pit, walks back into the hallway of eaters, and keeps jumping and running back to the hallway, jumping and running back to the hallway.

also... how to disable the embarassing General broadcast of using this? lol :oops: I'm not a bot, I just want the meta

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #5 »

Pigfish wrote:I'd like to use this without having the portal tied, but using a bot in Marketplace
is that possible? I've loaded the Meta, and let it recall to my tie, then went to MP and used the bots portal, re-enabled the meta but now he jumps down the pit, walks back into the hallway of eaters, and keeps jumping and running back to the hallway, jumping and running back to the hallway.

also... how to disable the embarassing General broadcast of using this? lol :oops: I'm not a bot, I just want the meta
I'm not sure what you mean by "jumping and running back to the hallway", were you rubberbanding?

The 2nd and 4th rows contain All:{chat commands} containing the /cg output. Remove it.

To change how it gets to the dungeons you would need to create routes for that and embed within the correct states/rules

He didn't name most of the embedded routes so it will be up to you to export them and see what they contain, find the one you need to change and replace it with a route you created to take you to mp to use the bot.