BETA: Chorizite Veined Shield Quest Group Meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
bradacc

BETA: Chorizite Veined Shield Quest Group Meta

Post #1 »

Chorizite Veined Shield Quest
This one needed a little bit different chest looting cycle since I knew what I wanted out of it, and it doesn't autolock like legendary chests.
Prerequisites - Portal to Renegade Stronghold (Shoushi), Refined Chorizite Chunk in loot profile.

Modifications needed:

ChoriziteQuest.met -
1st line - I have my main issue the call to everyone who respond out of chaos_control. Change as needed or manually start meta on everyone.
DefaultA SummonPortal - I have my group ls recall to arwic, then summon portal to dungeon. Change as needed.
Last 2 lines - Main goes back to leader meta, rest go back to follower meta. Change names as needed.
DefaultBA Dungeon - Change name to person responsible for opening door.
CheckState.met -
If you already have the CheckState.met from my previous post modified for your characters there is no need to dl this one. If not this is where you put everyones names.
LootChestDelayState.met - Same as CheckState.met. Change names for your chars.
TownNetwork.met - If you already have the file from my previous post modified to get you to TN there is no need to dl this one. If not this is where you put how you get to TN.
Attachments
CheckState.met
(2.65 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
LootChestDelayState.met
(6.1 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
ChoriziteQuest.met
(14.95 KiB) Downloaded 259 times

bradacc

Post #2 »

TownNetwork.met
Attachments
TownNetwork.met