BETA: Uncovering the Renegades Meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Amun

BETA: Uncovering the Renegades Meta

Post #1 »

Testing for the Uncovering the Renegades Meta - Requires TN Gems (At least 4) & Sanct Recall.

This is my second meta hopefully has a lot less flaws than the Nexus Crawl one.
Attachments
Uncovering the Renegades.rar
(13.55 KiB) Downloaded 467 times

Amun

Post #2 »

Alright i am having a problem with the jump to the Headquarters protal. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I have tried 1000/600/500/450. 450 seems to have the most success but other than that i dont know what to do.

Amun

Post #3 »

Jump thing can still sometimes be an issue. Otherwise seems to work great (minus the occasional death). Anyone else running into problems with it?

yaroz

Post #4 »

The only problems I had with this meta was when it got the keys. If you're not standing in the exact landcell after you loot the keys, it just sits there. Maybe just look for the item in the pack, and not the landcell. Also when you loot the Message Shard, it should be set to Keep# 1, because it just sits there and tries to loot the other three on the body. Otherwise, good routing and such.

Amun

Post #5 »

I have been having the same problem with the meta as well. The only problem i had is that when i used the inventory count intstead of the just the landcell it would use the command and not unlock the doors. Any suggestions on how to get around this? Maybe Not - Landcell = After the door || /MT usep Key on Door ?

yaroz

Post #6 »

Well.. my issue was after it loots the key, unless you're on the exact landcell that you specify, it doesn't even proceed to the door. Maybe route to the area where the boss is, then if you don't have the key in your possession, enable combat and looting, then kill everything and loot the key, then once you loot the key, it proceeds to the door and does everything else.

Reilyn

Post #7 »

dunno if you ever fixed it, but just from reading...

after you pick up the key, make a meta for that item being in your inventory
when you have that key, have it enable a route from there to the door, then wait 3-5 seconds, then chat command /mt use *keynameherewithouttheastericks* on door. then another chat command /mt use door. then continue the route.

not sure if thats exactly what you're looking for but thats' how i'd do it. KISS.