BETA: Dark Isle Flag -Trigger9008 Version

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Trigger9008

BETA: Dark Isle Flag -Trigger9008 Version

Post #1 »

This meta will attune you to the Dark Isle lifestone at the end! (I try to notify people when this type of thing will happen.)

This is the meta that will run after the Gateway To the Deep Meta I wrote. It is NOT required to run that meta first though, as long as you meet all the requirements below. This meta will automatically start after 5 seconds if you are at the Vissidal Lifestone (this is where the previous meta ends*).

Requirements:
  • Quest Req: lvl 150+ and Vissidal Flagged.
  • Meta Req: You must have the following item in your loot profile: Locked Gate Key
  • You can list it by name:
    • StringValueMatch==Locked Gate Key
  • Or by Item Type:
    • LongValueKey==TYPE[33541]
  • LS recall, Glenden Wood, or Aphus recall spell (supported Life Stones: Arwic, Sanamar, GW, Candeth, or any starter town).
  • Also you must be Attuned to the Vissidal Lifestone and have the Lifestone Sending spell! (Purchase it from the professor in Arwic for a D-Note if you need it.
If your character is squishy, you can enable the second line in MukkirNest1.02 by changing 'Never' to 'Always'. This will allow your character to kill off the Mukkir in the hallway before trying to fight the Fanatical Mukkir Ward Guardian.
Also, if you are on a mage with the Tusker Fists spell, you may want to add the Dark Crystal Spire to your mob list and set default damage to "Fists". It'll help a little with time.

Say !go to start or !buff to force a buff cycle.
SADarkIsleFlag.met
(60.07 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
As always: Please let me know if there are any problems!
~Trigger9008~

Trigger9008

Post #2 »

On a side note (because this is normally asked) it should work just fine if you run it as a group even though it is written to run 1 at a time. The step that goes through the locked gate watches for the gate to open, when it does, everyone in the room should proceed onward.
~Trigger9008~