BETA: Saving Asheron

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Tacit_MT

BETA: Saving Asheron

Post #1 »

First off, thanks to Trigger for the Bur flagging meta as I used part of his routing through TN and Glystaene cottages.

Designed to work with a fellow, though should work if you care to solo (can disable combat in most of the dungeon to run past things). The required quest to drop the mana barrier is included. New character specific profile SavingAsheron will be created to prevent altering your existing profiles. Basic profile provided, /vt settings load SavingAsheron then /vt settings savechar SavingAsheron to save it as your character specific profile. Add your weapons and set imperils/vulns as you deem necessary and to suit your fellow members. I imp/vuln the 3 bosses and the general, imp all the 'species==xxx' and the Gate Guardian with mages, archers fire away and don't bother to imp/vuln anything.

Bur Recall speeds things up but is not required. Character death is not dealt with as it's a pain to get back through as you need to recollect keys. Dying in the final boss room is handled as you can bypass the Gate section and go directly to the Boss Fight.
If your leader/key collector (the character who issues the !Go command) dies, you'll need to loot keys manually on someone. I may adjust that, but dying in the Gate section isn't likely, unless you're running with low level groups.

Requirements:
Mag-Tools is required.
Must have previously flagged to enter Bur. (http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=6&t=247)
LS recall, LS Sending, or Aphus recall spell. (Supported Life Stones: Arwic, Sanamar, GW, Candeth, or any starter town.) (Thanks Trigger!)

Rewards:
297Million XP
4 use MFK
10 MMDs
25K Luminance
Flagging for Bur Recall quest

Start character in any location.
Commands:
!Bosses - Runs back to boss fight room in case of getting disconnected in the final dungeon (it is no-log).
!Buff - to forcebuff.
!Bur - to route to the NPCs in Kor-Gursha inside Bur.
!Flag - to flag for Saving Asheron quest. (depricated - auto flags with Tmauruk if needed when !Go issued).
!Mana - to drop the mana barrier (only 1 person needs to do this, so whoever says !Mana will be the designated runner. Watch the jumping part, it's set for high mage jump skill, adjust accordingly).
!Go - to start quest (must be at NPC encampment in Kor-Gursha - will autoflag if not done so previously). Character issuing the !Go command is auto-designated as Leader and will loot gate keys accordingly.

Item to add to your loot profile:
(1st|2nd|3rd|4th|5th) Locked Gate Key

(Make that a Keep 1 rule, or see below)

copy below and in Virindi Tank Loot Editor-> Edit/Paste Rule

Code: Select all

(T) SavingAsheronKey

0;10;1
(1st|2nd|3rd|4th|5th) Locked Gate Key
Attachments
SavingAsheron.zip
(26.22 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
Last edited by Tacit_MT on April 19th, 2016, 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

bradacc

Post #2 »

I just ran this manually last night and also got 10 MMD's per char. Not sure if that was a one time thing or not.

Tacit_MT

Post #3 »

Thanks, forgot about the MMDs.

One thing I thought of is there could possibly be a problem in the gate section. Currently it reacts to a key in inventory to trigger the unlock door route. It is conceivable that if you kill slowly the Gate Guardian could run from his spawn point in front of the gate up and around a corner to meet you, causing the unlock route to fail if it can't get reach the door. If it proves to be a problem on small/low level groups, it wouldn't be a problem to add a landcell check to the door unlock route trigger. Actually the whole Gate1-5 section could probably be combined down into one state with better Guardian/door trigger detection, perhaps I'll play with that this coming week.