Beta: Gauntlet Meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Dmdtt

Post #51 »

zen1605 wrote:Any update on when you may put out those new features?
took a break from running gauntlet on my server so haven't really had a chance to work on it much. hopefully in next few weeks we will be starting up runs again for a bit. and I can finish what I have planned for this meta.

zen1605

Post #52 »

Cool, thanks.

Finally won for the first time as a server on SC earlier tonight. Thanks to your meta.

Dmdtt

Post #53 »

new version posted in process of testing now, will post again when I have gotten rid of the few remaining expression errors, feel free to download now though and help me test it out.

Dmdtt

Post #54 »

update posted to V4, fixed expression errors for stopwatches on non leaders and coordinatedistancewithz in Default3 state.

should in theory at least be a stable version now, please let me know if you encounter any issues.

zen1605

Post #55 »

will run it with SC on Tuesday and let you know how it goes

zen1605

Post #56 »

Ran v4 on SC tonight. Won with more time than the previous two times, and no real issues.

Some people said they saw an error about natural summons when I gave the !summon command, but I wasn't paying attention as I had so many clients. Lots of people did summon though.

Dmdtt

Post #57 »

the error from summon command is expected and doesn't really matter. gratz on the win :) and thanks for letting me know how it went.

zen1605

Post #58 »

Ran on SC again tonight.

A lot of us had an issue with the new tank update and "Don't Shoot At Walls". Maybe because all of the summons? But a lot of chars were just not doing anything the first few rooms until we figured it out. Thought you'd want to know.

Dmdtt

Post #59 »

were they archers that were having issues or mages as well? if mages, were they turning towards target still? or were they just sitting there down absolutely nothing?

if archers did they look like they were backpedaling to other players or did they also just look like they were standing still?

zen1605

Post #60 »

Mages were vulning but not attacking.

Archers were not backing up, just standing still as they were in peace mode.