Beta: Gauntlet Meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
The Cheese

Post #11 »

And you just turn in at the society that you want credit for. We ran all in CH and just made sure we turned in win 10 at RB to get the RB recall

Sunrise

Post #12 »

Made it through! Thanks so much for your work on this meta. Is the meta supposed to get the toons to use the door in the last room after the announcement the team has won? We found out the hard way you don't get credit for the win unless you use the door back into the Master Arbitrator room.

Thanks again!

zen1605

Post #13 »

Any tips on winning, Sunrise? We're about to start trying again on Solclaim but we were really struggling, especially with dillo room a few months ago with like 30+ chars.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #14 »

zen1605 wrote:Any tips on winning, Sunrise? We're about to start trying again on Solclaim but we were really struggling, especially with dillo room a few months ago with like 30+ chars.
for the dillo room you need 2-3 imperilers, with like 750 skill to do ok...also for your archers have them add a special monster list entry for the dillos

range>=15 && species==Armoredillo

this way they only attack them at range when they have their back turned and are attacking the other group of people, since they have invisible shields.

more info on monster list matching here: http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/V ... t_Matching
Immortalbob of MT

Fire_Chimp

Post #15 »

Any chance you have changed your mind about web?

Also I haven't tried it yet but what about life spectra rares?

Dmdtt

Post #16 »

Fire_Chimp wrote:Any chance you have changed your mind about web?

Also I haven't tried it yet but what about life spectra rares?
nope haven't changed mind about web, also I'm not sure what you mean by life spectral rares.

Fire_Chimp

Post #17 »

The 3 spectra rares you mentioned were missle war and void. I was wondering about life rares for spec life mages. Does the meta control the rare usage or is it controlled by vtank?

Fire_Chimp

Post #18 »

Also 1 more question if you don't mind. Is it possible to have a the leader as a junk toon to turn in the ticket to start the run or does he/she have to participate by entering each room?

Dmdtt

Post #19 »

Fire_Chimp wrote:The 3 spectra rares you mentioned were missle war and void. I was wondering about life rares for spec life mages. Does the meta control the rare usage or is it controlled by vtank?
the meta doesn't use rares, it reacts off them being in your inventory to determine where to position you for rooms 10 and 11 dillo spawns.
Fire_Chimp wrote:Also 1 more question if you don't mind. Is it possible to have a the leader as a junk toon to turn in the ticket to start the run or does he/she have to participate by entering each room?
there really is no actual leader for this meta each player will do everything on its own. also meta doesn't hand in ticket you have to do that manually to begin the run.

Fire_Chimp

Post #20 »

Thank you for taking the time to answer my stupid questions. Your information helps.