GM: IBControl V1.3.0 [Deprecated]

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Diva

Post #111 »

I have made a "Army" on another server. Got all my mules made, got all my army toons made ect. Got IBControl all set up with the leader name and all the toons names. Followed the directions on how to Make and recruit a fellow, everything is working so far.

BUTT...when I try and set up the follow the leader part, it wont work. I take my last toon, in route I select the leader and follow and add. then I go to profiles and select "By Char" .

Under meta tab I scroll down to the first FOLLOW Expr getvar[LEADERONE]==1 All: {Embedded Nav "[None]" (0pts), Chat Command:/vt
On the second line I left click it and hit Import from current so now it reads.

Follow Always Embedded Nav "--Zeno Life_Solclaim.nav" (0pts)

All my other char's have the same script. When I try to get them to follow, it will turn off loot,nav,and combat in the VTmini tool and they wont follow

How do I get it to change from (0pts) to (1pts) so it will work?
He who expects NO gratitude, shall NEVER be disappointed!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #112 »

Diva wrote:BUTT...when I try and set up the follow the leader part, it wont work. I take my last toon, in route I select the leader and follow and add. then I go to profiles and select "By Char" .
So...you create the follow route, and then change the route to By Char? why? that will likely screw up your created route...
Diva wrote:Under meta tab I scroll down to the first FOLLOW Expr getvar[LEADERONE]==1 All: {Embedded Nav "[None]" (0pts), Chat Command:/vt
On the second line I left click it and hit Import from current so now it reads.

Follow Always Embedded Nav "--Zeno Life_Solclaim.nav" (0pts)
Notice your embedded nav has 0 points...Also, if you're going to By Char, and then importing that, it wouldnt have a name. Something is wrong with your Zeno Life nav.
Diva wrote:All my other char's have the same script. When I try to get them to follow, it will turn off loot,nav,and combat in the VTmini tool and they wont follow

How do I get it to change from (0pts) to (1pts) so it will work?
The only reason that it would turn off those features, is if you click FC on the mini remote, this has nothing to do with the follow state in my meta.

Create a nav in the route tab, then just embed it...thats all...no by char...no saved route necessary...no Fc button required.
Immortalbob of MT

Diva

Post #113 »

Thank you Sir.

I got them all to follow, however In the Vt - Meta Tab. scroll down to the second FOLLOW. it is written as

Follow Always Embedded Nav "[None]" (1pts)

I can't get it to list the name of the leader.

So now my Stay wont work either?

Diva

Post #114 »

ACK, Disregard my last post.. :roll:

Dumb me, I made a slight change to one line in the meta, I logged everyone out / off. Logged all the accounts and toon back in and started again. BUTT i forgot to reload the meta ie. Goto none and back the the meta I was running.

That is an important step if you make any changes within the meta :lol:

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #115 »

Make a refresh/reload command.

If you are making changes while all your accounts are using the meta they need to reload it to receive the updates.

Also, make sure you NEVER make changes from multiple clients without reloading first. Best way to corrupt your meta.

Diva

Post #116 »

Thank you Hells :D

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #117 »

HellsWrath wrote:Make a refresh/reload command.

If you are making changes while all your accounts are using the meta they need to reload it to receive the updates.

Also, make sure you NEVER make changes from multiple clients without reloading first. Best way to corrupt your meta.
i believe !refresh and !reload are already built in...
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #118 »

Well there you go.

Joeblow8579

Post #119 »

Is there any way to get the Chaos Control plugin to remember the position of the control windows? It annoys me that every time I switch from the IBControl main to the alternate window or back it resets to its default position, which happens to be right in the middle of my client window.

Also, it'd be sweet if it would go to the first IBControl tab rather than the CC settings tab every time.

I realize Chaos Control isn't your deal IB, but any chance of any of this happening?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #120 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:Is there any way to get the Chaos Control plugin to remember the position of the control windows? It annoys me that every time I switch from the IBControl main to the alternate window or back it resets to its default position, which happens to be right in the middle of my client window.
You can set the initial pop up location for chaos control in IBControl/IBControl2.layout

First line: windowposition: 130, 190

Those are x,y coordinates, dont ask me which is which...
Joeblow8579 wrote:Also, it'd be sweet if it would go to the first IBControl tab rather than the CC settings tab every time.

I realize Chaos Control isn't your deal IB, but any chance of any of this happening?
Well, at this time i don't think that's a possibility, however [mention]Invisible Fire[/mention] did make the source open...
Immortalbob of MT