GM: IBControl V1.3.0 [Deprecated]

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #101 »

Diva wrote:1. I have run into this issue several time, which is my fault for pushing the wrong button on chaos control. I push Use Nearest Gateway, when I should have pushed Use Nearest Portal.

Is there a "Reset" command I can use to get them out of the Looking for gateway action. The only way I can find is to go to each client and click None on meta and then back to IBControl to set it back to default 2.
unfortunately no reset is built into that state...you can add one pretty easily though, chat message: !reset -> set meta state default2
you don't even have to add any regex to the chat message...a simple 1 line addition, just move it up to the top of the state.
Diva wrote:2. Colo Mini bosses. I gather my group in colo, buff and follow. I go to stone fist. Use nearest portal and they all go through and all fight. I then go to the next room. My archers get stuck in the firing animation and I have to go to each one and click combat off and back on for them to start fighting correctly.

Is there a way to fix this so when I enter the room my archers fight correctly?
You could try turning combat off for the group between mini-bosses and back on once all get into the room. I'm not sure what is causing the hang up, so kinda hard to give any real advice.
Immortalbob of MT

ozshadow

Post #102 »

What exactly do the killtask nav buttons do? Will I need any recalls or ties to utilize them?

For the other nav buttons, are TN gems all that is needed?

Thank you.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #103 »

All nav requires aphus recall...pretty sure that's in the main post. Click one and find out :D
Immortalbob of MT

yaroz

Post #104 »

Immortalbob wrote:You could try turning combat off for the group between mini-bosses and back on once all get into the room. I'm not sure what is causing the hang up, so kinda hard to give any real advice.
This is what I do. The very first part of my route to the minis is to turn off combat. Then it's the last point of my nav route to turn it back on. That way, they're in the room, and not sitting next to the door where summons won't work.

Susan

Post #105 »

Thank you for creating this! It makes the game so much more fun.

In your notes you say, "-By default All COMMANDS can be sent/received in ANY AC chat channel (not integrator)"

Could you please explain to me where I set the commands to go to either /a or @tell? I would like to have 2 versions of of IBControl - one for Gauntlet where my commands go to only my characters and one (the current version) that goes to /f.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #106 »

Susan wrote:Thank you for creating this! It makes the game so much more fun.

In your notes you say, "-By default All COMMANDS can be sent/received in ANY AC chat channel (not integrator)"

Could you please explain to me where I set the commands to go to either /a or @tell? I would like to have 2 versions of of IBControl - one for Gauntlet where my commands go to only my characters and one (the current version) that goes to /f.
Glad you like it, in chaos helper, you can set the chat channel on the ? tab.
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #107 »

If you were to make it /t all of your characters you would need to change every single meta action rule to an All{}, with the entire chat message "/t charname, !command" for every single character.

That is entirely too much work, and what happens when you change characters?

By issuing to a local/global/fellow channel they all receive it with only 1 command issued.

Read the instructions on how to set your leader names so your characters only react to the commands sent by YOUR characters and nobody else.

Susan

Post #108 »

Zoom right over my head! LOL, ofcourse it had to be the very first item on the very first tab. I promise I did read this entire thread before asking.

I set it to /v and also discovered that it's a lot of fun to mess with other monarchy members using different controllers. If they are being difficult I change it to /a and press !hom ;)

Again, thanks, I appreciate your work.

Diva

Post #109 »

Dumb Question..

A name with a ' in it Example A'ogbo will not work with this correct?

Was trying to change my group around and the only thing I can think of that is giving me an error is this name.
He who expects NO gratitude, shall NEVER be disappointed!

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #110 »

Try escaping it with \

A\'ogbo