GM: IBControl V1.3.0 [Deprecated]

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #71 »

I tried all the themes...doesn't happen to me...
Immortalbob of MT

invisible fire

Post #72 »

It does for me... has to do with resolution i'm guessing.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #73 »

New version out!!! Hopefully this resolves the issues that @Infinita was having. I've added a few nice features listed below. Updated Screenshots and setup info in first post as always.

Version 1.3.0
-Fixed Sing Caul Navigation
-Consumables tab moved to "Extra Options" found on Misc tab. Requires new set of CH profiles, IBControl2.layout and IBControl2-config found in zip.
-Added Airport, you can now set up your group for summons, setup info below. Found in "Extra Options"
-Blacklist Count and Seconds Added. Found in "Extra Options"
-Summon Range/Toggle added to Range tab
-Potion of Endless Vigor/Destiny's Wind added to Consumables Tab
Immortalbob of MT

delasteve

Post #74 »

Hey IB,

Per our conversation earlier, here is the bug I noticed in regards to summoning portals.

Scenario:
- Bot is in missile combatstate
- Leader issues command to summon portal
- Bot enters peace mode

Issuing the command twice (one the bot is in peace mode) seems to work just fine.

A fix I did to this was to create an embedded nav profile.

Attached you'll find those two profiles. You will need to wrap them in

Code: Select all

/vt opt set enablenav true
and

Set Meta State: Default2
but this should get you most of the way there. I would post the part from the .met file, but I don't know where an entry begins and where it ends.

Thanks for the awesome work!
Attachments
Summon Secondary Portal.nav
(602 Bytes) Downloaded 188 times
Summon Primary Portal.nav
(600 Bytes) Downloaded 207 times

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #75 »

delasteve wrote:Hey IB,

Per our conversation earlier, here is the bug I noticed in regards to summoning portals.

Scenario:
- Bot is in missile combatstate
- Leader issues command to summon portal
- Bot enters peace mode

Issuing the command twice (one the bot is in peace mode) seems to work just fine.

A fix I did to this was to create an embedded nav profile.

Attached you'll find those two profiles. You will need to wrap them in

/vt opt set enablenav true
and

Set Meta State: Default2
but this should get you most of the way there. I would post the part from the .met file, but I don't know where an entry begins and where it ends.

Thanks for the awesome work!
i'll see about adding this when i do the next update. Thanks!
Immortalbob of MT

NoLazy

Post #76 »

Thanks for all the great work on this addon.
However, I am still having the identical issue of Infinia, even with the newest version. I had to drop back to version 1.0.5 to make it show any tabs other than consumables and nav2. I changed layouts to all the options offered (even Float) and a bunch of different resolutions - I couldn't get it to work. Each tab would show as a separate window when enabled (I had to randomly click on the ? tab to get the options window to appear to enable individual panes), but when I turned on the IBcontrol meta, every screen went blank :(. Version 1.0.5 works great, anything above that seems broken for me.
I'm not the most addon savvy- so it could be a user end issue. Any ideas?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #77 »

Do you have the latest chaos helper?
Immortalbob of MT

Goobernut

Post #78 »

Hey everyone ...

Been playing around with this and had most things working (following leader didn't work but re-reading everything is because I didn't embed the NAV, not 100% sure how to embed, but will figure it out) :-)

What I did experience was that after creating a fellow and hitting the Tou-Tou Kill task for example 2 or some times 3 out of my 7 clients would get stuck in portal space and the only remediation was to exit AC completely and replace my .dat files. then come back in and create fellow and then go my killing , when all kill tasks where done the same behavior and it wasn't always the same character (that I remember) -- it did the same thing for FV Kill tasks 2 got stuck in PS coming through the Tou-Tou portal and 1 got stuck in PS going to the FV run drop. After replacing .dat files tested going to Cragstone and same results ... at that point gave up as I was spending more time replacing .dat files than enjoying the awesome meta :-)

No I know that its not the meta causing this, so thinking maybe its the Chaos Helper plugin ? (maybe maybe not) ... so I've disabled that plug in and been play with out that but have not been able to test as I suck at reading the meta to get all the commands .. I know !tou and I got all my characters through using that (with chaos helper plugin not turned on) ...

Sooooo .... all that dribble to ask if there is a list handy with all the ! commands that or in the GUI that I can use like a command line? I'f I open the meta in notepad search on ! or is that character used in other parts of the meta as well?

Thanks guys ... tinking around with stuff like this make the game more enjoyable for me and in turn extend the longevity of the game for me so thank you :-)

--- EDIT .....

Searching the Meta file so far has been fruitful to a point can figure some of the commands out as to what they do but not all

/f !tou - got to Tou-Tou
/f !do22 - Got to Tou-Tou and talk to the killtask guys

so looks like I've got enough to do some best tests to see if its chaos that's causing it ... if it still happens then it could be my machine corrupting the one of the .DAT files

--- EDIT #2 ....

OK I'm a total idiot ... explanation of what each command does is right there in front of my face ...

^.*(You|).* (say|says|tells you|think), \"!tet\"$
s
GoToFortTethana

Sorry guys if you've read this far :-P :geek:

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #79 »

if you open up the ibcontrol.config file in notepad it should show the entire list.
Immortalbob of MT

Goobernut

Post #80 »

Thank you :-)

Got enough to complete my troubleshooting ...

So far looks like Chaos Helper is the culprit for my woe's ... if I keep getting corrupt data files I'll create a txt file with all the commands on my desk top and copy and past from it :-)