GM: IBControl V1.3.0 [Deprecated]

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Infinita

Post #41 »

Ok, no big deal. I can just type !fellow.

2 more things:

Where is primary and secondary portal recall?

As for lifestone(/ls).. why not change it to lifestone sending recall spell? Quicker that way?

snotrocket

Post #42 »

Change the state to /t character name, !fellow That way you don't have to say it out loud or in any chat channels. You have to add think to the meta also

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #43 »

Infinita wrote:Ok, no big deal. I can just type !fellow.

2 more things:

Where is primary and secondary portal recall?

As for lifestone(/ls).. why not change it to lifestone sending recall spell? Quicker that way?
I'll add the recalls, and do something with sending...
snotrocket wrote:Change the state to /t character name, !fellow That way you don't have to say it out loud or in any chat channels. You have to add think to the meta also
Good call, it'll be in the next version...
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #44 »

snotrocket wrote:Change the state to /t character name, !fellow That way you don't have to say it out loud or in any chat channels. You have to add think to the meta also
I'm adding think to commands, but as for the fellow command, it can't be done via Chaos Helper until [mention]Invisible Fire[/mention] grants my request. :)

So, for now, its best to just type out !fellow in local chat if you want to create the fellow via the meta. If you create the fellow and then /f !fellow it will go ahead and recruit members after failing to create a fellow.
Immortalbob of MT

invisible fire

Post #45 »

Immortalbob wrote:
I'm adding think to commands, but as for the fellow command, it can't be done via Chaos Helper until [mention]Invisible Fire[/mention] grants my request. :)

So, for now, its best to just type out !fellow in local chat if you want to create the fellow via the meta. If you create the fellow and then /f !fellow it will go ahead and recruit members after failing to create a fellow.
Request granted and done in 2.2.2
:)

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #46 »

invisible fire wrote:
Immortalbob wrote:

Request granted and done in 2.2.2
:)
Woot! New version out tonight probably
Immortalbob of MT

Infinita

Post #47 »

How to cancel meta command when u don't have all of the material? It keeps spamming. Like for an example, 1 of my char don't have Aphus recall. I tried click "all off" to cancel or stop it but doesn't work.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #48 »

Reload the meta in vtank and go get that recall
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #49 »

Version 1.0.5
-Added Primary/Secondary Recalls to Recall tab
-Added Lifestone Sending to Recall tab
-Create and Recruit Fellow button now works right, Requires Updated Chaos Helper!!!!
-Reload Meta buttons changed, one for single client, one for all clients (all clients only works from default2 state)
-"think" added to command regex
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #50 »

Version 1.1.0
-Added new Consumables tab!
-Added enablenav to Recomp state
-Added Follow2/3 so you can have more than 1 leader
-Added Graveyard and Neftet Killtask flagging
Immortalbob of MT