GM: IBControl V1.3.0 [Deprecated]

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #31 »

flexandtiffany wrote:I cannot get the recalls to work.... I click on the mansion recall and !hom comes up, but nothing happens... any clues?
Was navigation on? Do other commands work? Was the ibcontrolmeta loaded? Was vtank turned on? Does your guild have a mansion?
Immortalbob of MT

Bayleefay

Post #32 »

im having a weird issue with the UI, when i have it installed i can only see the buttons on the Chaos helper with the float theme, i normaly use default decal theme, all the tabs are blank besides nav2 when thats selected .... except for when i drag my mouse over the UI the buttons popup then go blank again i guess not really a huge problem i can just use the float theme just seeing if there is a simple fix for it =p

thanks

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #33 »

Bayleefay wrote:im having a weird issue with the UI, when i have it installed i can only see the buttons on the Chaos helper with the float theme, i normaly use default decal theme, all the tabs are blank besides nav2 when thats selected .... except for when i drag my mouse over the UI the buttons popup then go blank again i guess not really a huge problem i can just use the float theme just seeing if there is a simple fix for it =p

thanks
You can apply themes to individual plugins, so you can keep your old theme for most things. Just change ChaosHelper to float.

http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/C ... _Your_View
To change the theme of an individual plugin click the icon in the title bar at the top left of each plugin (for plugins without icons use the colored box) It will open a dropdown menu where you can choose the theme from a list.

If your plugin is hudified or doesn't show an icon, hold left-ctrl to make it appear

Bayleefay

Post #34 »

Ya thats what im doing already was just wondering if there was a way around it, its not that big of a deal, but i ran in to a few other issues, ran a quest just fine then went to leave and did the recall to mansion button, and it did the !hom, using 6 accounts none did anything just stayed there like no command was issued , then i was monkey island just messing around went to use the nav2 tab to just goof around seeing how it worked hit the holt button just recalled to AL over and over till i stoped it same with all the other nav optons

Edit: all recalls seem to work besides mansion recall

and the nav's seem to work as long as you dont start the nave on AL lol, so just /hom not working it seems

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #35 »

I'll look into it...
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #36 »

Bayleefay wrote:Ya thats what im doing already was just wondering if there was a way around it, its not that big of a deal, but i ran in to a few other issues, ran a quest just fine then went to leave and did the recall to mansion button, and it did the !hom, using 6 accounts none did anything just stayed there like no command was issued , then i was monkey island just messing around went to use the nav2 tab to just goof around seeing how it worked hit the holt button just recalled to AL over and over till i stoped it same with all the other nav optons

and the nav's seem to work as long as you dont start the nave on AL lol, so just /hom not working it seems
ok so...there's a really good reason for that... i never made that state...next update...
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #37 »

Bayleefay wrote:Ya thats what im doing already was just wondering if there was a way around it, its not that big of a deal, but i ran in to a few other issues, ran a quest just fine then went to leave and did the recall to mansion button, and it did the !hom, using 6 accounts none did anything just stayed there like no command was issued , then i was monkey island just messing around went to use the nav2 tab to just goof around seeing how it worked hit the holt button just recalled to AL over and over till i stoped it same with all the other nav optons

The reason they went in to a loop is because to get to Holtburg it recalls Aphus Lassel first then routes through Town Network, but you were already standing at Aphus Lassel so it looped.

Vtank knows a recall was successful by the landcell changing. If you recall to the same landcell you are standing in it will loop all day.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #38 »

Version 1.0.4
New Features:
-Removed need for Egg in inventory, Set Leader Name in Default State
-Added "Navigation Only" button added to Basic tab, turns off combat/buffing/looting, turns on navigation
-Added "Version Button" to Misc tab

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed Mansion Recall (!hom) to actually recall to your allegiance housing...
-Added missing Tou-Tou button on Nav2 tab.
Immortalbob of MT

Infinita

Post #39 »

"create and recruit fellow" button doesn't work. I can get it to work by typing !fellow.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #40 »

Infinita wrote:"create and recruit fellow" button doesn't work. I can get it to work by typing !fellow.
i know because you have it set to do /f in CH...
Immortalbob of MT