GM: IBControl V1.3.0 [Deprecated]

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Dawnbreak

Post #11 »

Hello, I am new to this. I got the auto fellow create and recruiting working.
Although, I'm struggling on how to add !follow.

There is 3 of them in Meta Listing:1 egg, Always and 0 egg

What I do: I went on my leader and went to Route tab, selected Follow and click on me and click add.(nothing is added on nav waypoint listing) Then I went to 1 egg meta rule, clicked on Embedded Nav, import from current. listing) Next, I went on my 2nd char, click on my main char to click FC. Then I went to meta tab, click on Always , clicked on Embedded and import from current. Didn't work for me. What did I do wrong here? Would be nice if someone add tutorial video for this.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #12 »

Dawnbreak wrote:Hello, I am new to this. I got the auto fellow create and recruiting working.
Although, I'm struggling on how to add !follow.

There is 3 of them in Meta Listing:1 egg, Always and 0 egg

What I do: I went on my leader and went to Route tab, selected Follow and click on me and click add.(nothing is added on nav waypoint listing) Then I went to 1 egg meta rule, clicked on Embedded Nav, import from current. listing) Next, I went on my 2nd char, click on my main char to click FC. Then I went to meta tab, click on Always , clicked on Embedded and import from current. Didn't work for me. What did I do wrong here? Would be nice if someone add tutorial video for this.
In the original post in the code box it says to edit the second line in the follow state with your follow route. It also says to create the route on one of the followers as a leader cant follow himself.

Edit: Guide created with photos in first post.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #13 »

Snail Farmer wrote:Bob, you had some extra spaces in your IBControl_config.txt file that people were having issues with the commands going to regular chat instead of fellowship. I edited your file to remove them and also entered the correct rynthid icon :D

I've uploaded it for you to post with your other files if you want.
Thanks Snail! I uploaded a new zip with the fixed config file. I hadn't noticed a problem, but I believe you!
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #14 »

Infinita wrote:Edit: Can you show your in-game screen with IBcontrol? I want to see your layout and setup to see if I like it or I keep my current profile. Thanks!
I haven't configured the pop-out windows to be anywhere specific as this is largely user specific based upon how your UI is setup.
Immortalbob of MT

Infinita

Post #15 »

When I add names to create fellowship and recruit characters, I clicked "create and recruit fellow" button and it says "I do not belong to fellowship". So I manually create fellowship and click that button and it goes like this. Also noticed that it skips 3,4 as well.

http://prntscr.com/9t1w2r

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #16 »

Bob - you have the Create and Recruit chaoshelper button sending !fellow to /f -- derp

Also, in the create/recruit state it fails to recruit 2 names, as the item is "egg" instead of "Egg"

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #17 »

I'll take care of this tonight and release an update...
Immortalbob of MT

Infinita

Post #18 »

Thanks for showing the picture, I got it to work. I was able to command follow/stay however once I push "all off" button then the follow don't work anymore. So I have to click "all on" then turn off buff,combat, nav, loot off individual then follow will work.

Another Issue about Fellow creating and recruiting. I put 5 char names+leader which brings total of 6. All of my char got in fellow except one. This char is 2nd to get recruited, I checked the name and it matches.

Infinita

Post #19 »

I want to add something. When you get to Dungeon or spot that you plan to macro. While you are setting up your character's nav route for macro, it triggers nav boost on automatic so you just run through monsters without killing until you turn off nav boost manually. Maybe check that with loot boost too as well?

jduke367

Post #20 »

So which one is better? IBControl or ChaosControl?
Thanks in advance for the response!