GM: IBControl V1.3.0 [Deprecated]

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Snail Farmer

Post #51 »

Immortalbob wrote:Version 1.1.0
-Added new Consumables tab!
-Added enablenav to Recomp state
-Added Follow2/3 so you can have more than 1 leader
-Added Graveyard and Neftet Killtask flagging

If anyone adds more than one leader, you need to change the variable name from [LEADER2] to [LEADERTWO] and [LEADER3] to [LEADERTHREE] or something similar. The number in the variable will throw error messages.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #52 »

Snail Farmer wrote:

If anyone adds more than one leader, you need to change the variable name from [LEADER2] to [LEADERTWO] and [LEADER3] to [LEADERTHREE] or something similar. The number in the variable will throw error messages.
will it really? i didnt test it...
Immortalbob of MT

invisible fire

Post #53 »

If anyone is having graphical issues and doesn't want to use the 'recommended' theme, you can use the chaos helper files below.

The problem occurs when the tabs get too long. It goofs up the rendering of the buttons and such.

Hope this helps.
Attachments
IBControl-ChaosHelper.zip
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 204 times

Snail Farmer

Post #54 »

Immortalbob wrote:
Snail Farmer wrote:

Yep, was about to get angry when Tacit told me you can't do numbers in variables.. works flawlessly without the numbers now.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #55 »

Snail Farmer wrote:
Immortalbob wrote:
Snail Farmer wrote:

Yep, was about to get angry when Tacit told me you can't do numbers in variables.. works flawlessly without the numbers now.
Well that's what i get for adding in a nice feature... 1.1.1 will show up soon...
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #56 »

1.1.1 update:
-Removed numerals from variables...
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #57 »

Changelog:
Version 1.1.2
-Added window size to layout file, requires Chaos Helper 2.2.4.0+
-Added Auto combining of Pyreal Mote->Pyreal Sliver->Pyreal Nuggets (Stopped at nuggets, No auto Pyreal Bars)
-Added Auto Combining of Cracked Shard -> Tiny Shard -> Small Shard -> Crystal Fragment
-Added Auto Combining of Dark Speck -> Dark Sliver -> Dark Shard -> Shadow Fragment
Immortalbob of MT

Panther1298

Post #58 »

IB, Is there a way to either edit or get added to the meta an ability to go to say society master mage? Shoyanen does not sell Mana Shards

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #59 »

Panther1298 wrote:IB, Is there a way to either edit or get added to the meta an ability to go to say society master mage? Shoyanen does not sell Mana Shards
Mana Scarabs?
Mana Stones?

I'm leaving mana scarabs up to you. If you use the recomp routine for celdiseth, it'll stock you up on tapers plats and major mana stones.
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #60 »

Panther1298 wrote:IB, Is there a way to either edit or get added to the meta an ability to go to say society master mage? Shoyanen does not sell Mana Shards
Replace the route so you go to society master mage and open him, shouldn't be that difficult.

Set Virindi Item Tool - Comps tab to auto-recomp on Vendor Open