GM: Stipends! Multi-Account Single Meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

GM: Stipends! Multi-Account Single Meta

Post #1 »

Just for you, a single stipend meta that can cycle through all your characters, on all your accounts.

Requirements:
Magfilter - https://github.com/Mag-nus/Mag-Plugins/releases

Currently set to use the Arwic Bindstone to get to Monroe, you can change the nav in the "Navigate to arwic" state. Add your characters into the done talking state, see video for explanation.

Please post any questions or comments below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39tASdF16Jw

Current Release:
Stipends.met
v1.1
(9.86 KiB) Downloaded 409 times
Deprecated:
StipendsIB.met
v1.0
(9.82 KiB) Downloaded 685 times
Immortalbob of MT

Sif al Taak

Post #2 »

If someone is interesting in - I got a python script for notepad++ to generate generic metas for hundreds of accounts ;)

Thats the tool i use to support my accounts for stipends...

Roogon

Post #3 »

Works Good .. with a couple changes.

I removed the line for going to Arwic. The toons across my accounts are in different allegiances, thus different bind stones. In stead of creating different NAVs, I just removed that need. By this point, all of my toons across the different worlds are based in Arwic. Which made it easy to use your meta.

The other thing I had a issue with was the "/vt meta load Stipends-IB". I had to remove the hypon. When it entered (load) the name, it dropped the hypon and left a space instead. Thus the meta name was "stipends ib", which created a blank meta file in the VirindiTank folder. I don't know if this was just something in my machine or if everyone had this issue. But I corrected it by just changing the name of the file and in the meta to "StipendsIB" (with no dash).

I'm still learning about the metas, I'm just barely a n00b with them. I was lucky with guessing on the removal of the Arwic Bind Stone. On my wish list, I wish there was a way for it to shut off the meta after the last toon in the account. This would save the restarting of it when I log back in. Not a big issue, but this is almost perfect in the way it runs now.

Thanks !!!
Roogon

Roogon

Post #4 »

Sif al Taak wrote:If someone is interesting in - I got a python script for notepad++to generate generic metas for hundreds of accounts ;)
Thats the tool i use to support my accounts for stipends...
You got my curiosity up, if you want to PM it to me.
Roogon

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #5 »

Roogon wrote:The other thing I had a issue with was the "/vt meta load Stipends-IB". I had to remove the hypon. When it entered (load) the name, it dropped the hypon and left a space instead. Thus the meta name was "stipends ib", which created a blank meta file in the VirindiTank folder. I don't know if this was just something in my machine or if everyone had this issue. But I corrected it by just changing the name of the file and in the meta to "StipendsIB" (with no dash).
fixed and reuploaded
Immortalbob of MT

Roogon

Post #6 »

Thank you ! :)
Roogon

Hotdogface

Post #7 »

Thats allot of armor rending weapons~!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #8 »

One for each element...
Immortalbob of MT

bradacc

Post #9 »

Hotdogface wrote:Thats allot of armor rending weapons~!
How do you go from stipends to armor rend weapons?

Fuzz42

Post #10 »

I finally found some time to test out this Meta as it would save me a heap of time. I am currently using a meta with different peas etc.

I followed the instructions you showed in your video, but for some reason only the first char per acc logs in, so I must be doing something wrong. I have 9 accs, so here is what I ended up doing....

"Char Slot 1" was replaced with "Char name 1 on Acc 1"
"Char Slot 2" was replaced with "Char name 1 on Acc 2"
etc.
So the slots where you wrote "Immortalbob" and "Immortalbob 2" in the video were blank.... that didnt work.

I then tried adding the names where you had them... no dice either. The first char works like a charm, but the 2nd char simply wont login.

What am I missing?

Thanks.
Fuzz