GM: Stipends! Multi-Account Single Meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #31 »

Lothlann wrote:So I did have mag filters, just seems to take a while to get working. Okay, thank you very much. Seems you can only run it on 1 account at a time other wise they start crashing, same issue you have seen??
I havent had luck with doing more than one account at a time.
Immortalbob of MT

Joeblow8579

Post #32 »

Really? I've used it on up to four accounts at once and it seems to work fine. Sure makes stipend day a lot quicker. If only it could remember what meta you had selected before and go back to that after it's done...

yaroz

Post #33 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:Really? I've used it on up to four accounts at once and it seems to work fine. Sure makes stipend day a lot quicker. If only it could remember what meta you had selected before and go back to that after it's done...

I've got that set up for a couple of my metas.. I just set up a "callingMeta" and "callingMetaState" variable before switching the meta, then in the new meta, just have it do a /vt load getvar[callingMeta] and /vt setmetastate getvar[callingMetaState] at the end.

Joeblow8579

Post #34 »

yaroz wrote:
Joeblow8579 wrote:Really? I've used it on up to four accounts at once and it seems to work fine. Sure makes stipend day a lot quicker. If only it could remember what meta you had selected before and go back to that after it's done...

I've got that set up for a couple of my metas.. I just set up a "callingMeta" and "callingMetaState" variable before switching the meta, then in the new meta, just have it do a /vt load getvar[callingMeta] and /vt setmetastate getvar[callingMetaState] at the end.
I'll have to try that, thanks Yaroz.

Bob, the meta honestly doesn't work for you with more than one account at the same time? I just did all six today at the same time and it was flawless.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #35 »

ya, it always has trouble with the chat commands, specifically the magfilter stuff and /vt start
Immortalbob of MT

Thwargle

Post #36 »

For magfilter version that I developed to do cross-account communications; you have to be running my launcher actively. It uses file-based communication, and the read/write stream is managed by the launcher. Without the launcher running, it will only work for the single character and the stream will be written to but never read back out to the other running clients.